Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed We need more admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
dont get me wrong, I like the admins, but there are not enough for all the things that happen, i have to call in admins almost everyday because of hackers or rule breakers, but sometimes the admins cannot get to the server in time, because they are either busy or are playing a different game and have to switch over to tf2, i try my best to get the hackers or rule breakers to stop, but they do not listen to me, and they always leave right before the admin gets on the server, if we could either get more admins, or more active admins, then this would solve the problems that the servers are going though.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You're not wrong, but what are we supposed to do? Add random people and say; "Congratulations! You're admin now?"

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
You're not wrong, but what are we supposed to do? Add random people and say; "Congratulations! You're admin now?"

Well no, but you could find good people to trust that can get in and out or servers fast, i have been calling in admins on a guy that has yet to be caught because he keep changing his name and leaving before an admin can get in the game. I know you have to have a lot of time on the forums before you can be reviewed for an admin position, but most everyone on here would rather be playing the game and having fun then spending their time on here. Black wonder is too big for just a few admins, the more servers that are put up, the less of a change we can get admins in those servers because there are so many, if we could just get some more admins or at least have some admins become more active, that would be very helpful.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Well no, but you could find good people to trust that can get in and out or servers fast, i have been calling in admins on a guy that has yet to be caught because he keep changing his name and leaving before an admin can get in the game. I know you have to have a lot of time on the forums before you can be reviewed for an admin position, but most everyone on here would rather be playing the game and having fun then spending their time on here. Black wonder is too big for just a few admins, the more servers that are put up, the less of a change we can get admins in those servers because there are so many, if we could just get some more admins or at least have some admins become more active, that would be very helpful.

There is something called "Reports" and you can report people who are breaking the rules.

Amy

#Wilde
We would get more admins but then again people and mostly on JB are 90% immature so we would have to ban them all for just breaking the rules. It's not about how many admins we have or how many you need to call. We just need people to act there age on JB....Sadly i've seen so many people doing things on purpose im about to just perma ban them so they can learn a lesson lol. (Even people that are beyond age 16 break the rules like there 5) "Not trying to be rude just stating the facts"

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Your point of view is incredibly unrealistic. Not only do we have to find these people, but we also have to ensure they meet a certain standard, want a position themselves, and know whether or not we can trust them. Also, there is no way to force inactive admins to become active at once. Though I will admit, mass-producing dadmins would be pretty cool though.

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
i dont play JB so i would not know about those servers, but if you like, i can give you guys the IP's of all the servers that have hackers on about everyday, i love black wonder servers, but like i said, the admins dont get there in time, most people cant call admins in from in game either, i think it has to do with being a donater, idk, maybe you guy can put in a vote kick system for everyone to use, because most of the time, there is no one in the server that has the ability to kick get rid of people, i would just like so way to get rid of bad people from these servers because i really do love playing on them and i have seen lots of black wonder servers just die because of one or two people. i know its hard to find people to trust to be admins, but we really need to get rid of these hackers, maybe add a kick option for everyone to use, or put in place something that stops chat spamming?

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Go to the discord and got to #requesthelp, after you have done that type "@admins I need help on [IP] because [rulebreaker's name] is [whatever he is doing].
This would help a lot and close to all admins are on discord so you don't have to ask every single one. We also get a notification that tells us what is happening.
Even better, it is FREE... so you don't have to be donor.

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
Go to the discord and got to #requesthelp, after you have done that type "@admins I need help on [IP] because [rulebreaker's name] is [whatever he is doing].
This would help a lot and close to all admins are on discord so you don't have to ask every single one. We also get a notification that tells us what is happening.
Even better, it is FREE... so you don't have to be donor.
This is what i do, but as i said before, they dont get into the servers in time, i have had lots of hackers leave before the admins get into the servers, if we could get a kick system into the servers, this would be a good temp fix until you guys can get some more trusted admins

mr_minati

Truly Feared
I agree with Legit, we need more admins. JB during weekend nights (in america) is a no man land.

You guys have no need to pick random people, you already have some applications waiting to be accepted or declined. Like Suicide's app, I thinks it been there waiting for a month now.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I agree with Legit, we need more admins. JB during weekend nights (in america) is a no man land.

You guys have no need to pick random people, you already have some applications waiting to be accepted or declined. Like Suicide's app, I thinks it been there waiting for a month now.
Suicide's app has been there since New Year's day :p

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Suicide will soon be reviewed as far as I know. It depends on how it goed if he gets accepted or declined.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Of course we need more admins. But those people who are admins are admins because they wanted to become one. All this forum application thing is there to ensure that admins meet certain criteria. I would love to have more admins, the problem is none apply or they apply for jailbreak which already has a lot of admins. So please, tell everybody to be active, get to know us and apply because I'd love to review some admin apps that are not mainly for jailbreak.

If people are not applying either because they don't care or because they know they'd be declined then we can't have more admins, it's that simple, sorry. :c

Last edited:

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
Of course we need more admins. But those people who are admins are admins because they wanted to become one. All this forum application thing is there to ensure that admins meet certain criteria. I would love to have more admins, the problem is none apply or they apply for jailbreak which already has a lot of admins. So please, tell everybody to be active, get to know us and apply because I'd love to review some admin apps that are not mainly for jailbreak.

If people are not applying either because they don't care or because they know they'd be declined then we can't have more admins, it's that simple, sorry. :c
i would love to be an admin, (and i hate JB to be honest XD), but my lack of time on here does not help me, i did put in an application a while ago, but it just diapered, i cant find it anymore

mr_minati

Truly Feared
I would like to be admin also, but I don't have the time for it and I only play on JB. Apparently "there are too many JB admins"... but everytime I join I only see Timmy there and from time to time Will. But I understand, don't get me wrong.

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
I would like to be admin also, but I don't have the time for it and I only play on JB. Apparently "there are too many JB admins"... but everytime I join I only see Timmy there and from time to time Will. But I understand, don't get me wrong.
yeah, i have only played JB once and i could not get into it, i mostly play on uberupgrades, x10, lots of the 2fort servers, and just any server that has people

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
most of the jb badmins play on the communist eu server

Suicide

Suislide

Suicide's app has been there since New Year's day :p
Damn! Look at that, poor Sui...
Well good luck Jimbo, you'll problaby be the next ad2018in the beginning of 2018 :ROFLMAO:
I'm very sad now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom