Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Warden able to kill Freedays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Freedays are not allowed to go into the Armoury or activate Minigames.
but now there is nothing we can do to prevent this from happening/punish the ones who break this rule.
I suggest that the Warden would be able to kill freedays if he has to.

Please comment below what your opinion is about this suggestion, thank you.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

No, that will cause freekilling since we sometimes pretend to be a rebel and confuse either the Guards or the Prisoners. To boost rebelling, this will get us killed because Warden will be confused and kill us too. The moment they pick up ammo, they lose their Freeday. If they grief with minigames, they are breaking the rules. If they activate a minigame with prisoners but aren't ready yet, they are freekilling/teamkilling without legit reason = bannable.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

The Warden is only allowed to kill freedays if he has proof of them breaking the rules.
And activating minigames is a form of rebelling on the Red team.
The rules should be the other way around, you should ban players who Freekill Freedays for no good reason.

It already happend 4 times that Freedays went into the Armoury on my watch, they just have to stay in armoury build uber and pick up the ammo if everything is ready.
That is just madness.
Wardens should have full control of what is going on in the Gamemode.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

It isn't allowed to bait the RED players as the Warden/guards.
But this should also count for the RED team, BLU team should be allowed to kill RED freedays/players if they "stalk them" all the time/given them a warning.
This is especially very annoying when it comes to Spies.

This will improve the gamemode because this will allow the Warden to give normal orders and wouldn't be running away all the time from freeday spies.
The game should just be played normally, even with freedays.

Please comment below what your opinion is about this suggestion, thank you.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

That's the thing, they accidently kill someone because they thought the Freeday was rebelling. It happend to me when the server was buggy and @Sakuya Izayoi accidently killed me because he thought I was rebelling since I left the line everyone was supposed to stand on. It takes time for people to realise when it's a Freeday. So to prevent freekills, it should stay like this. If you notice people doing this trick, go pyro and push them out. Or go Medic and Uber the Warden.

It's going to cause way more problems (freekills and accidental freekills) than those few times a Prisoner building up Uber with another Prisoner in the Armoury.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Both sides have it's pros and cons, I just beleive that this is the best way to deal with it.
If you got a Freekiller that means you would have to guardban/ban him.

Like I siad, people don't have control over the gamemode and that isn't a thing you want to grand players.
I know that things can be prevented if Admins are online but this is just in general, even with admins.
This is way more easier to Administrate and way less Rule writing since Freekilling is the Number1 NONO on Jailbreak.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

ab4bef001d323f7695ca0bdbac45cfe1.png

Guards have to be around Warden all times unless told otherwise, so they have to keep an eye on the Freedays who are hanging around the Warden. Again, Pyro to blast or Medic to heal.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Guardban plugin doesn't work that well and sometimes it's an accidental freekill, because of missunderstanding. But it can only be figured out if the Red asks about it's death and the Blue gives the reason and then finds out that was not valid (due to missunderstanding). So no, we had this discussion several times before and we agreed on keeping it like this.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

And tell me.

What happens if there are Freedays not following this rule and there are no Admins online at the moment?
I don't think BLU is able to kill the rulebreakers in this case.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

You can't hit a Freeday-Red. It's on the "Free Day". And it's a bit harder but it's not every round this occurs, it's very little. And if there are rulebreakers -> Record & Report.. They will get punished asap.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

You can't hit a Freeday-Red. It's on the "Free Day". And it's a bit harder but it's not every round this occurs, it's very little. And if there are rulebreakers -> Record & Report.. They will get punished asap.

So you support the Freeday spies messing around the Warden?
I just want Jailbreak round to end up in "Jailbreak rounds", it's always one big mess with multiple freedays and I honesty believe it's because of this.

I can see why you like the Freedays not being able to be hit, but way too many people abuse this.
and since freekilling is never allowed would make it a fantastic change for the Warden to be able to kill freedays, since a Failing as Warden or Freekilling is against the rules as it is.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Again: CONFUSION

This will cause accidental freekills and then as rules say, when you do , you have to slay yourself, it's going to happen more and then we have less rounds than now since not everyone goes spy. My friend Cosmo wins often and then picks me and him for freedays, we are both pyros and we first fool around as twins, then we try killing blu if we get bored. It's not against the rules and it shouldn't be.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Accidental Freekills?
You are not allowed to bait the BLU team.
how does the BLU team kill freedays by accident?

Also, this will only apply to the Warden, not the guards.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Accidental Freekills?
You are not allowed to bait the BLU team.
how does the BLU team kill freedays by accident?

Also, this will only apply to the Warden, not the guards.

By accident... I get it.
But in all seriousness though.

Players who abuse Freedays happens just as much as people who kills freedays.
the diffrence is that the people who kill freedays will be punished, freedays won't since it's the server who has the script to protect them.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

It's part of the game. If you are blu and your team sucks and allows this to happen, then so be it. But it doesn't happen that often.

And if it's a general freeday, then nobody can get into melee range of guard, even though you didn't attack him, he can kill you and everyone that is as close as you. It's in the rules.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

It's part of the game that Freedays are a big danger to end a new round by killing the Warden trough their Freeday-Godmode?

I would like to think diffrently on that, I would say that we should support the idea of the Warden being able to protect himself against baiters and any kind of distractions holding him off to do a round normally.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

The moment you attack a guard, you lose your freeday. The moment you get ammo, you lose your freeday, the moment you fall in lava, you die.

If the warden isn't able to protect himself and the guards are being dumb, then so be it, i had that happen without freedays, just rebels. Because sometimes you get stuck with little kids on the guard team.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I think a solution that satisfies both views can be worked on. Just give me some time to think of one, or suggest if you have any ideas :p

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

The moment you attack a guard, you lose your freeday. The moment you get ammo, you lose your freeday, the moment you fall in lava, you die.

If the warden isn't able to protect himself and the guards are being dumb, then so be it, i had that happen without freedays, just rebels. Because sometimes you get stuck with little kids on the guard team.

And with 1 simple stab in the back the game is over.
imagine a chess game where a tower can go right trough all the other pieces and knocks out the king. Game over.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

One simple stab on the warden only, unless there is only one on the blue team, or you have a dumb guard team.

But that really doesn't happen that much. It's going to cause more problems than it resolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom