Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Useless RTDs On Deathrun

Status
Not open for further replies.

revo

revo

GREETINGS FELLOW DEATHRUN ENJOYERS,

In my time spent in a deathrun server, "Deathrun #2" to be specific, I have noticed that the RTD system, and how there can be good and bad effects, but I also noticed there are RTDs that literally do nothing, some include "Increased Speed", " Snail" where they don't change your speed whatsoever, "Extra Ammo", " Infinite Ammo", "Strip To Melee" which are meant to configure your weapons, but you only receive a melee weapon so you can't have any guns, so that defeats the purpose of all the ammo RTDs and, Strip To Melee is meant to get rid of your Primary and Secondary items but since you only have a Melee, it also defeats the purpose of it existing, I guess you could say it's just "Wasted Roll" but it would be nice if they would either work as intended or just be removed entirely on the Deathrun servers.

All the RTDs that I noticed to be useless, are in the list below:

1. Strip To Melee
2. Infinite Ammo
3. Extra Ammo
4. Explode
5. Increased Speed
6. Snail
7. Unlimited Uber
8. Infinite Cloak
9. Infinite Double Jumps
10. Full Rifle Charge
11. Strong Recoil

If you could somehow just deal with the RTDs and get them removed or changed in any way, I would appreciate that and I'm sure people wouldn't be as confused to why certain RTDs just don't work at all.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Luck of the draw. You're rolling the dice for a reason, for better or for worse, or for nothing at all.

There is literally a roll called 'Wasted Roll' that does actually nothing, and you didn't include it in this list.

Rick Black

Scarcely Lethal

Guppy

for one I disagree and believe removing RTD, removes part of the fun of RTD where it is just luck of the draw, something useful, something useless or something that makes you want to give up. and for two I believe, that it would be too much effort to change RTD for one game mode, that is there just for some added fun. so no I don't think it should be changed (if you don't want to be sad about getting a usless roll, just don't roll)

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
The rtd’s that you named have a purpose that can not be used properly, because we don't have access to weapons or ubercharge on deathrun. Which makes them a wasted roll, while they shouldn’t be like that.

Revo isn’t completely talking about removing rtd in general, just a few rtd’s that are useless in deathrun. If it’s possible we could change some rtd’s, or you could just remove a few.

I think snail and increased speed can be a good feature to deathrun.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

I don't get why you listed explode in that list, when rtd's such as necro smash and smite exist.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
WAIT DEATHRUN RTD IS GONNA BE WORST NOW!??!
No, some rtd don't work in deathrun so Bene is going to remove them, nothing really changed that much only removing wasted roll duplicates,
Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom