Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Unban appeal - Zeprus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Honestly, I'm unsure about this. Your are in some ways different than puddin and in some ways now. Let me explain:

Both of you made an appeal saying that you are sorry for any previous comments and your toxic behavior.

Both of you hope that by your arguing logic we can debate of giving both of you a second/third/fourth (you get the point) chance.

But.

You, unlike puddin, did not deny that you did use a hacking tool (as far as I am aware). You openly admitted that you were using one on your alt account.

Yet.

Bot of you argue to not have used any kind of hacking tool on your main account.

My conclusion:

I am very uncertain whether you deserve another chance or not. Your reason why we should unban you is, honestly, pretty weak.

However I've been visiting the forums every once in a while these past few months and after a certain change I barely found anything worth talking about. What I mean with that? I mean that I won't be causing any trouble anymore.

You yourself admitted that you did not change much.

I'm not going to write a long story about how much I have changed during the past months because, honestly, I haven't. Except for some private things nothing really changed. Only one important part changed, the circumstances.

Though I can only speak for myself, the problem with your attitude was not that you rarely agreed on something with another staff member. It laid within your general attitude to everything and everyone that caused many problems.

Yes, it might be that now there is not much for you to criticize anymore. But what about the future? Blackwonder has, and will have many more changes, both small and big one's. There will certainly be more things that you will disagree with. And I think you know where most disagreements of you ended: More people that can not stand you overall attitude.

And what about the hacking part? Again, you openly admitted to own such tools, yet deny to use them on your main account? With that claim alone you are walking on very thin ice. Combined with the general view of you (mostly staff), I find it hard to see any chance to have your appeal accepted.

Generally, speaking, I am personally not against giving you another chance. But I have to consider your overall situation and past too. I like to believe that everyone deserve one more chance, but sadly, there is a limit of what you can forgive and forget. You already reached that boundary, if not overstepped it.

With all that being said, I still wish you best of luck getting you appeal accepted. Even if I find it very unlikely.

Malz

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'm not going to write a long story about how much I have changed during the past months because, honestly, I haven't.

I honestly have nothing against you. However, Blackwonder has nothing to benefit from taking yet another chance on you. I am sorry, and I wish you well.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I think the decision is unanimous, declined. Wish you the best elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom