Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Unban appeal - Zeprus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

Greetings.

ID: STEAM_0:0:78737907
Who has banned me? @Benedevil

Why should we unban you?

I'm not going to write a long story about how much I have changed during the past months because, honestly, I haven't. Except for some private things nothing really changed. Only one important part changed, the circumstances. The main reason for my criticism is gone. Yes I know, not everyone agreed on my opinion and the way I worded it wasn't always correct. Rarely correct I mean. However I've been visiting the forums every once in a while these past few months and after a certain change I barely found anything worth talking about. What I mean with that? I mean that I won't be causing any trouble anymore.
And since I don't think there's much to say about the hacking related part of the ban the only thing left to do is to say sorry to those that have been dragged into whatever bullshit happened including the nasty comments mentioned in Bene's post. If there still are any concerns please tell me.

Reposting as no proper answer has been given.
And before anyone declines this in an instant - I specifically asked Benedevil to unban my forum account so I could post my appeal, therefore only Benedevil should decline it.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Too many chances.
Wouldn't risk it

Are you appealing on here because your admin application at Panda isn't accepted yet?
Are you appealing on here because of Puddin' at Panda?

I don't trust you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2049

What is the ban reason? From what I understand it was because of "Hax" which hacking is permanant and should'nt be unbanned for

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Ben gave a final final chance to Puddin as well. Didn't turn out too well. -undecided-

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

Are you appealing on here because your admin application at Panda isn't accepted yet?
Are you appealing on here because of Puddin' at Panda?
I'm appealing because I randomly remembered I'm still banned here.

Ben gave a final final chance to Puddin as well. Didn't turn out too well. -undecided-
The way you are comparing me to Puddin insults me. But I suppose that is the impression I left before I got banned.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I know you have beef or whatever, saw that you reported him. You were like two apples before that.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
9d410e41c5b154f0290b7ffa672d67ea.png

Get good, get Katbox.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
So you spent money just to have cheating software lying around that we have to trust you won't use (argueably again)?

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I'm just curious what you've learned that their website or a youtube video couldn't teach you. This is pretty absurd.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

So you spent money just to have cheating software lying around that we have to trust you won't use (argueably again)?
As mentioned earlier, I bought it for educational purpose, 20$ isn't a lot of money and in my opinion it was worth it. Besides, if I ever were to use it I would be reported and banned in less than a day.
I'm just curious what you've learned that their website or a youtube video couldn't teach you. This is pretty absurd.
I don't think it's absurd, I bought it back when psilent wasn't patched, pretty much right after the nospread patch. Youtube videos including that feature are completely worthless because they don't even bother including a proper aim fov or hiding the cheat. Besides, experiencing something is always better than just watching it.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

So you did use it?
Against bots, mainly tr_walkway, and one community server that was running SMAC to see if it would detect a setting rendering it useless. Not on this account though, this account never came close to the cheat in any way. I'm not risking a VAC ban on my main just to learn something.

Edit: To be fair, regarding the community server I should have set up my own server. But I did not think of it back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom