Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed UberUpgrades suggestion for Spawncampers

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
We all know (and it's kind of obvious) UberUpgrades has a problem with spawncampers, and i thought in a way for making the players getting spawncamped to be able to upgrade themselves easier to counter it while on spawn.

As who played it must know, when you touch resupply, you get ubercharged for ~3 seconds, it helps you to not get killed + not getting knocked back, as you're invincible.
But everytime you touch resupply it re-opens the buy menu, so my suggestion would be to doesn't open the menu or open the menu only if it is closed.

Both suggestions would let the player upgrade himself while is invincible, and, hopefully, get upgraded enough to counter them.

Last edited:

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

This is okay. I've got some other ideas aswell that could help prevent the spawncamp aswell, but of course it requires work.

Will get added in the next patch.Thanks for the suggestion.
Get a developer tag, you already do some stuff for UU anyways.

Last edited:

Cake :3

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
I believe that you get a Dev tag if you work on anything that needs working with the servers. While i only want to work with UU. Or can i still get the Dev tag despite working on 1 gamemode only? @Benedevil @Warrak

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom