Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Trading Bot doesn't give me the metals i requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zentarem

Hello there! The trading bot doesn't give me the metals i requested from it a few days ago. but i had the amount of credits to get these metals. I was waiting for the "!" to appear when i was playing tf2. But it hasn't appeared since. When i went to one of the servers to check my credit amount. The bot credited my account that I got the metal. But i didn't. Then i tried getting the same amount of metal and a little more since i played a little more in the servers and the bot still declined it.

I'm gonna attach a screenshot to show proof that the bot didn't give me the metals i asked from it. Some help would be much appreciated :D Thanks!

refined.png

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
There are a few basic requirements for the bot to be able to accept your trade offer.
1. Please make sure you have enough credits. Some people count server points as credits. You can check your balance by typing /credits.
2. Please make sure you don't have a trade hold. If there is one, the bot won't accept the trade.
3. Please make sure you have a premium account. If you're a F2P the bot won't accept the trade.

Hope this helps, and if it didn't please let us know so we can provide further assistance.

Zentarem

There are a few basic requirements for the bot to be able to accept your trade offer.
1. Please make sure you have enough credits. Some people count server points as credits. You can check your balance by typing /credits.
2. Please make sure you don't have a trade hold. If there is one, the bot won't accept the trade.
3. Please make sure you have a premium account. If you're a F2P the bot won't accept the trade.

Hope this helps, and if it didn't please let us know so we can provide further assistance.

As for #1 I had enough credits. From the screenshot i took, I had around 24,000 credits. Now I don't know what happened maybe there's something with the bot right now. Because I didn't recieve the metal. When i checked my trade offers the window with the bot and it said: "Item is Unavailable for Trade". But I checked the bot's inventory and It HAD the metals in its inventory that time. Which really bothers me that it didn't accept the offer i made. Then the bot TOOK the 24,000 credits and said "Oh you received the metals I offered to you i'll just take your 24,000 credits!" (It didn't say that literally lol) But I didn't receive the metals. I literally have no Idea whats happening and i'm just looking for help if theres a way around this :(

For #2 I didn't have a trade hold at all. So I don't see why it won't accept the trade.

#3 I do have a premium account in tf2.

The bot sends you a trade, not the other way around.

For both of my trades with the bot. I sent it offers because my computer is a potato and the bot told me to send it an offer in chat so I did.

(Through this link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=180496579&token=TbN4AQYa)

Now I don't know why it said "Items unavailable for trade" the first time i sent the offer. It either could be the people bought the metal first? I mean i checked the bot's stocks and it had metal. As for the second offer I just tested it out if it would still send me the metal it didn't send me and It didn't :( Now i'm just trying to figure out why it didn't accept the offer. I dunno on the bots part. Some help would be much appreciated my dudes :(

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
As for #1 I had enough credits. From the screenshot i took, I had around 24,000 credits. Now I don't know what happened maybe there's something with the bot right now. Because I didn't recieve the metal. When i checked my trade offers the window with the bot and it said: "Item is Unavailable for Trade". But I checked the bot's inventory and It HAD the metals in its inventory that time. Which really bothers me that it didn't accept the offer i made. Then the bot TOOK the 24,000 credits and said "Oh you received the metals I offered to you i'll just take your 24,000 credits!" (It didn't say that literally lol) But I didn't receive the metals. I literally have no Idea whats happening and i'm just looking for help if theres a way around this :(

For #2 I didn't have a trade hold at all. So I don't see why it won't accept the trade.

#3 I do have a premium account in tf2.

For both of my trades with the bot. I sent it offers because my computer is a potato and the bot told me to send it an offer in chat so I did.

(Through this link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=180496579&token=TbN4AQYa)

Now I don't know why it said "Items unavailable for trade" the first time i sent the offer. It either could be the people bought the metal first? I mean i checked the bot's stocks and it had metal. As for the second offer I just tested it out if it would still send me the metal it didn't send me and It didn't :( Now i'm just trying to figure out why it didn't accept the offer. I dunno on the bots part. Some help would be much appreciated my dudes :(
Hello Zentarem,

I can only see a trade that didn't go through because of an error for 20k credits, none for 24k.
The trade worth 24k was declined because you had insufficient credits.
So I will assume that this is the amount of credits you meant instead.

As far as I can see, someone else traded some of the refined metal that you requested at the same time, thus making your trade impossible, but the bot seemed to have gone through with the credit transaction.

We will look into this further and will inform you at a later time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

With kind regards,
Lucas

Zentarem

Hello Zentarem,

I can only see a trade that didn't go through because of an error for 20k credits, none for 24k.
The trade worth 24k was declined because you had insufficient credits.
So I will assume that this is the amount of credits you meant instead.

As far as I can see, someone else traded some of the refined metal that you requested at the same time, thus making your trade impossible, but the bot seemed to have gone through with the credit transaction.

We will look into this further and will inform you at a later time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

With kind regards,
Lucas

Thanks for clearing the credit amount out lucas! And I understand the predicament with the bot. I hope it gets solved soon :D and sure I'll be waiting for your reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom