Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Thread for short Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
So i had a lot of tiny questions in my mind so i thought lets start a seperate Thread just for those ones, who knows maybe someone else already was asking themselfes them
(also keep in mind, its meant for questions that arent worth an own Thread)

Last edited by a moderator:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

A group with friends or random people who play the same game(mode). You have people to talk to and join them in games. Don't join the SWIFT clan pls.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

How can a warden bait? (If he can bait.)
By getting into the melee range of the Prisoner on purpose. Note that baiting and forcebaiting are two things. If Warden says "follow me" and you get into his melee range, then he is not baiting because you ran into him. But if you are on the line and he comes in your melee range, then he ran into you and he is baiting.

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
Hey bby❤ I gotta pretty dumb question so don't get upset please...I'm just negligent.

So a lot of people get pissed when I shoot them and I'm warden right; And I just give strict orders and talk fast.

If I give the order such as "All reds will be reffered to as Pinkies, all reds will he refferrd to as Pinkies." And then I speak very fast saying "All Reds hug and face the back wall of your cell, afk freeze upon arrival, medics no healing, spies have sappers out, no detours or delays apply to all my orders" and then I don't change my tone or voice and say "All Pinkies crouch walk to the redline afk freeze upon arrival, medics no healing, spies have sappers out, no detours or delays apply to all my orders" . Is that alright like, all clear? Good to go or fine?

Thanks, Stay Frosty bby❤

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I played with you few times. You really dont talk that fast, just faster than most kids that go Warden. If more than half did not follow up your real order then you should repeat because it may be a hint it was unclear. But when like 8 prisoners our of 25 for example didnt hear, it was because they didnt pay attention. I had no problems with your order and so did many others. It was all good.

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

Away
I got a quick question, when doing a mini game and you're the last one left... Do you have to finish to get lr?
If the minigame is something like Crush Game or 9 Square in which all people except one will have to die (usually). If it is something like Obby or Death Run you have to finish it. Basically, if you can finish it then you have to, however, if it is something with no end. The warden decides when; hope this helps!

Cosmo

Mildly Menacing
I got a quick question, when doing a mini game and you're the last one left... Do you have to finish to get lr?
Jailbreak Rules Thread said:
Giving ‘Last Request’: When the last prisoner is the last Prisoner alive by following the orders, for example the winning a mini game that eliminated the other Prisoners, you have to give this person his/her ‘Last Request’. You can’t give a rebel or a free day ‘Last Request’ but you can ask the last prisoner to finish his/her game like ‘Death Run’ or ‘Obstacle Course’.
The answer is in the rules, read them.

If the last red beat the other reds,they made it the furthest in Obstacle Course for example, then it is up to the warden.
The warden may say the last red has to finish the mini-game, or may not.

This means you can't give LR to a person that just sits at the start and waits for everyone to die, that would be favoritism.

TL;DR You do not have to finish, unless the warden asks you to finish. but it is not a server rule at all.

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
The answer is in the rules, read them.
If the last red beat the other reds,they made it the furthest in Obstacle Course for example, then it is up to the warden.
The warden may say the last red has to finish the mini-game, or may not.
Just wanted to check so that people wouldn't get triggered. I've read the rules, I guess I read over this. Stay Frosty bby<3

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
Gonna give a situation and tell me if it works.

If I say "Reds no mic 30 seconds after I give an order, that applies to all my orders" is that allowed?

In the past I've asked a question like this, the other situaiton was with a rename "All reds type in chat what you wanna do today" I would think all the reds who typed are KOS but an admin corrected me and said I would have to give the order for all the (I.e) Rubies to not type in chat for the moment.

This question is just about the first situation, I used the other situation to see if it relates. Thank you, and stay Frosty bby<3

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Gonna give a situation and tell me if it works.

If I say "Reds no mic 30 seconds after I give an order, that applies to all my orders" is that allowed?

In the past I've asked a question like this, the other situaiton was with a rename "All reds type in chat what you wanna do today" I would think all the reds who typed are KOS but an admin corrected me and said I would have to give the order for all the (I.e) Rubies to not type in chat for the moment.

This question is just about the first situation, I used the other situation to see if it relates. Thank you, and stay Frosty bby<3
As far as I know you can't tell reds to NOT communicate.
You CAN tell them to not speak over warden or to NOT spam.
But that is as far as I know and that is little. (pessimism sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom