Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Thread for short Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
So i had a lot of tiny questions in my mind so i thought lets start a seperate Thread just for those ones, who knows maybe someone else already was asking themselfes them
(also keep in mind, its meant for questions that arent worth an own Thread)

Last edited by a moderator:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Here is one of mine:
What are the measurements of the Profile Banners?
The image will automatically be adapted to the screen width of the user. You could do some testing by just resizing a web browser window with your profile:

0ecfdfaca5.jpg
ce10f96f85.jpg

My profile banner is 1920 x 500 and seems to be working well for most resolutions

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Is there a limit for demos in sourcebans?
I think it's currently limited to the post_max_size in my php.ini file which is set to 8MB.
I'm not 100% sure on that though. If anyone runs into the issue of not being able to upload a demo due to it's size, please notify me

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I think it's currently limited to the post_max_size in my php.ini file which is set to 8MB.
I'm not 100% sure on that though. If anyone runs into the issue of not being able to upload a demo due to it's size, please notify me
Actually you can only add one demo but I put them in a .zip or .rar and then upload. c:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Yeah, I have been countless times but I just used dropbox and provided a link. Or I should do what miyu and compress the files

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
You know the time you say "All reds afk freeze" and everyone afk freezes but some use call out commands like "GO! GO! GO!", or "Medic!" do those go against afk freeze? I've wondered...dark wondered lmao, about it for awhile. If this has been asked already Ima feel dumb....thanks in advance... love you bb

..........................................................................................ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
You know the time you say "All reds afk freeze" and everyone afk freezes but some use call out commands like "GO! GO! GO!", or "Medic!" do those go against afk freeze? I've wondered...dark wondered lmao, about it for awhile. If this has been asked already Ima feel dumb....thanks in advance... love you bb

..........................................................................................ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้
Actually not as you are supposed to do NOTHING when he says that.
So it's probably against it.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin

Well, you need to press a button, and therefore move your finger, so it shouldn't be afk freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom