Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

this is my apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dj ennis 2

Unremarkable
well hi its me again Dj ennis. i have come here to say sorry about what i did. i got salty over a ban i did deserve and im really sorry about that. i am not making this to be unbanned, not at all but i am making this to say sorry. i wish i just took my ban and left bw but i did more then that. i ruined the game for around 2 weeks i think and i cant belive i did that. im sorry to everyone i was rude to and especially sorry to will. i was rude, mean, and not a very good guy. i wish that my apology to be accepted especially by will.

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

I think the reason he was actually banned was for talking while muted after getting chances and warnings. I was there when it happened but I can't remember it so clearly, he got banned since there was some kind of problem with commblocks and bans which is how he could talk while muted and gagged in the first place, of course, it wasn't really his fault they were down or whatever but he knew what he was doing was wrong and that he was not supposed to do it since it had happened before and he had been warned. He said sorry many times before they were back up and working again which made most people feel a bit sorry for him, but then he kept causing trouble in BLW after he got banned which made most people dislike him, at least that's how I remember it. (Oh, and he was especially rude and toxic towards Will who was the one that banned him.) @Blizz
Edit: Probably why Aegeus and others have a hard time accepting his apology.

Thanks for making it clear and crystal. I'm glad that him being banned in the first place involved an incident that was far less sinister than what was mentioned earlier. I can understand why it'd be difficult to adapt to a broken commblock system. It's hard to keep yourself from talking in a game where everyone else does too (Jailbreak primarily).

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
When people don't know what they're talking about but keep talking.

Thread locked, no point in it being left open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom