Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The KillSteak command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello folks,

a while ago I had introduced /ks to a few selected gamemodes as a donator command. The reason for just few selected gamemodes being, that we also have more "serious" vanilla servers such as hightower and turbine. People on those servers might not like the killstreak command because of the more competitive environment.
I have not put the killstreak command into the newly re-done servers as I wasn't sure about what people would think.
So here is a poll with two options. Remember, this would be a donator/admin only command.

Thank you for your time,
Ben

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Only on selected gamemodes unless you can remove the notification people get when someone with >10 or something killstreak dies, that would be quite obnoxious.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
With TFstats, isn't there a point bonus for killing someone with a killstreak?
Won't this interfere on gamemodes like Hightower?
Also, on deathmatch-esk gamemodes, it is kinda stupid to have a killstreak command, as you also just kill people and het a killstreak.

Pyrrha Nyx

Strange

Enyo

I agree with Buster. Being notified of a ended killstreak upon every death would be annoying, but if that doesn't happen, while still displaying the effects, then it could be good for all servers, including 2fort and such. Since it is an optional command, people can obviously opt not to use it.

Though Lucas does bring up a good point too.

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
TFStats doesn't give points if you kill someone who used /ks or whatever the command is. (at least it didn't last time I tried it out)

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Plugin has been added to all servers that have been redone. So if you can't find the command on one of the servers, it has most likely not been redone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom