Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Suggestions-o-rama

Status
Not open for further replies.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
Suggestion nº1;
Forum colours for donators.
Why;
Easier to distinguish the donators from the other plebians players.

Suggestion nº2;
!calladmin.
Why;

People who don't have access to Discord (hehe, me) and believe calling an admin on the shoutbox is too slow (it is) could use this command to, hopefully, get a reaction from an admin sooner. Yes, you can votekick rulebreakers as a donator but that doesn't always work, does it?

Suggestion nº3;
Deathcams (with fast re-spawn) [Trade Server]

Why;
Right now, the re-spawn time is instant which is fine, I have no complaints about that, I'd just like to be able to taunt people after they die which, let's face it, is a Sniper main trope.

Suggestion nº4;
Bigger size forum avatar .gifs.
Why;
Because most .gifs I could find are >50 kb and I'm getting tired of my current avatar, to be honest.

Suggestion nº5;

Discord colours for donators.
Why;
Easier to distinguish the donators from the other plebians players.

Suggestion nº6;
sm_votetempban for donators.
Why and how;
Now, before I get showered in "oh but it'll be abused" comments, let me explain; first of, it'll be limited use, be it once per day, once every two days or once per week, that way, it'll only be used properly (maybe). Secondly, demand a demo or evidence from the donator who started the vote; if proof isn't provided, it's abuse (most likely) and therefore punishable by removable of donator rights or a temporary ban.

Suggestion nº7;
Special unlockable colours (!store).
Why and how;
Add a couple of colours (could be unique colours, don't have to be) that are unlocked through kills with the weapon itself. Example; Golden Bazaar Bargain (no, I'm not biased) - unlocked with 2'500 Bazaar Bargain kills. Rainbow Ambassador - unlocked with 1'500 Ambassador kills, etc, etc.
You could also buy them with credits (maybe? ehhh).

Suggestion nº8;
Dark mode for the Forums.
Why;
They're a tad too bright and a dark mode preference (able to choose between the two, of course) would be a nice.

Suggestion nº9;
In-game Radio.
Why;
Because Chrome is a whore and eats all my RAM and having an in-game radio, be it with random songs from an online radio, would be preferable to losing FPS because of a browser.

Suggestion nº10;
Ability to reset your score.
Why;
Would be nice to completely reset your score (wins/deaths) whilst in-game. [this is not about hlstatsX, just your scoreboard score.]

Suggestion nº11;
Multiple Trade maps & sm_votemap for Donators [Trade Server].
Why;
A little diversity in the maps available would be nice.

Suggestion nº12;
Ability to choose your tag colour.
Why;
Not talking about the Donor/Admin tag but the tags you can buy from the !store (Pokémon Master, I play too much, etc..)

Thanks for reading.
- P.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom