Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Spawncamping glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

Somewhat Threatening

Since you are able to shoot in spawn, you can apparently also place a teleporter, then just eureka effect inside
20170310182627_1.jpg
20170310182632_1.jpg
20170310182637_1.jpg
20170310183511_1.jpg

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I'm more concerned about "GET OUT OF MY STORE ALL OTHER BLUS AND RED"
how you gonna get business like that man

The issue with Orange and building placement is that there are no team-specific restrictions on placing buildings, and to fix that would require an edit in Hammer so that no-one can place buildings in spawn.
Could edit the Map Zone plugin to make the no-go zones further in but you can always force yourself in with Uber Upgrades.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
No buildings inside spawn....
That would be like a dream came true...
No more Useless engis inside Spawn *-*

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

No more buildings in spawn would prevent me from catching Kunais entering spawn (they can't help sapping my sentry on their way in to spawncamp), and make it almost impossible to defend the last point when people are trying to play the objective.

As for this apparent glitch, there's not much you can do for now, except destroy those teles or let us know on Discord, so we can connect and kick the Engies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
You can just play the bait
And Sentries inside the SPawn wont reach the Cap Point tho... I always hide my Mini-Sentry behind the little wall, there it can reach the point and also get the enemies off-guard o3o

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Just destroy the tele when they are making it, easy. (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom