Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Simon says doesn't have a definition (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detective

Mildly Menacing
I would like that "Simon says" had a definition, the first time I played it I didn't know what it was because in my country the equivalent of "Simon Says" is "o rei manda" (The king obeys). Please Don't let new players be killed by not knowing what Simon says is, please add a definition.

George

Notably Dangerous
Adding a definition would be pointless. Wardens who use this minigame normally explain what it is anyway, and it is also a very common game; it could be useful for some people who dont understand. But I still think it is a bad idea.

Tl;dr
I disagree

George

Notably Dangerous
I am Portuguese, most people who play Jailbreak aren't even British and In their native language their equivalent to Simon says is probably an entirely different name

K i edited it now sorry

Also, everyone who I have seen play simon says has said something like,

"Simon says we are playing simon says, simon says I am simon, if you do not simon's orders you are KOS"

Detective

Mildly Menacing
K i edited it now sorry

Also, everyone who I have seen play simon says has said something like,

"Simon says we are playing simon says, simon says I am simon, if you do not simon's orders you are KOS"

You do know you still have to obey warden's orders or you're kos, Simon says is just a minigame of freekilling.

George

Notably Dangerous
You do know you still have to obey warden's orders or you're kos, Simon says is just a minigame of freekilling.

In simon says, you kill anyone who does your order when you dont say, "Simon says," in front of it or if they dont do the order when you do say, "Simon says," because it's a minigame and thats how it works, you cannot follow the wardens orders unless he says "Simon says," before it.

Detective

Mildly Menacing
In simon says, you kill anyone who does your order when you dont say, "Simon says," in front of it or if they dont do the order when you do say, "Simon says," because it's a minigame and thats how it works, you cannot follow the wardens orders unless he says "Simon says," before it.
That's a nice definition I'd like all new players to see that in !jbrules

Detective

Mildly Menacing
Slightly different, they have to try and get to the rei (king).

O rei (king) gives orders while not looking and then when finished he looks back and if he sees someone moving they are out / "kos"

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

This is stupid and I guess this is because of the time I did simon says. I explained everything and he got killed.

Then he goes on saying that they have to obey my order as I'm the warden which is just a other way of saying that he doesn't like that he got killed.

Any person that gets to hear the warden explain gets it directly or not (this is incase the person doesn't understand English that well)

Correct me if I'm wrong

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I know jack shit about JB, but really, anyone who doesn't know what Simon says is could Google it and figure it out in 30 seconds or less.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Most wardens have to offer an explanation on what a minigame is before using it, such as FRLR and Simon Says, so I don't really see a need to include a def of it in the rules when you can search up what it means in 10 seconds flat.

George

Notably Dangerous
Irrelevant side note, what is the point in this thread? It seems pretty useless to me.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Irrelevant side note, what is the point in this thread? It seems pretty useless to me.
Everyone is allowed to make a suggestion.
Right now we wait and see what people vote/say..
And afterwards, we come to a conclusion.

That is the point of this thread.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I think almost everyone has played some sort of "Simon Says" game while they were in infant school. So if they don't understand it, most people generally say they don't get it, or the warden will ask, so honestly I think it would just be ignored on the rules page like 50% of our other rules. (50% is optomisitc... I know...)

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Since no counter argument was made, and no one else has taken an interested in this. Declining the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom