Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted SillySama mute/gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillySama

Strange
What was your type of punishment?: Mute/Gag

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_1:0:66734683

Who has punished you?: Jim

Why were you punished?: Callout

Why should we revoke your punishment?:
I honestly think it was just uncalled for. The Warden died and I went Warden, told the Reds to AFK freeze, then said: "We're going to play a nice fun game of first one to jump dies." You could tell in my voice that it wasn't a literal game, but Jim asked me to explain. A Red ran off, died, so I told the Reds to line up against the wall and that we were going to play FRLR since the round was about to end and I wanted to give someone LR. I explained the rules, even gave a practice round, then during the actual round, I get kicked/gagged/muted. Jim asking what "jump to die" means is pretty obviously being a smartass, so I ignored it.

Secondly, the mute seems unjust as there were many others who had called out Jim for punishing me. I'm not the only party here that thinks this. "Jump to die" is pretty self explanatory. If saying that phrase isn't allowed, I certainly didn't know, because literally everyone does it. This led me to believe that it's accepted. If that was the actual problem, I won't do it again, I just want my punishment lifted. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Not sure what you're going on about with the round. I silenced you for continually calling me Jim when I was not using that name to play anonymously.

You haven't been comm blocked recently so I'll remove it.

Be wary of not calling out staff members in the future please.

Speaking of your orders though, giving an order like that where it's "not serious" isn't allowed and would get you punished for freekilling on a trick order if you killed reds for that. If you say you're playing a game you have to play a game and you need to explain it if asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom