Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed RTD for all on Jailbreak

RTD for all

• Remove it

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Leave it

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Leave it but limit the amount that can be used per round

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Copyright

Uncharitable
RTD for all are very annoying as a warden but what is even worse is when they literally spam it throughout the entire round. Very recently I was warden and somebody (at least 1 person) bought RTD for all at least 10 times and kept on using them when all the effects were gone. I only managed to give 2 orders which were :"out of cell rebel and lava day" before hell broke loose in the form of rtd. then a blue got spawn sentry and he placed it, then he got killed and so on... and before i know it, there are 3 blues left and 3 reds. This happened 2 rounds in a row and i must say, they were the worst 2 rounds i have ever had on blue team. I would be very happy if we could remove the RTD for all altogether or at least limit the amount that can be used per round because that has the potential to ruin a round.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

I don't see it happening all that often but when it does I generally find it more fun than annoying but that's just me. I also understand that if it happens a lot it's annoying as fuck, So that's why I would suggest making it 3 times max per map and max once every 3 rounds

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I would suggest for it to have a cooldown of 20 mins when it's used.
so if at the very start of the round it was used, it won't be used again for the next 20 mins, then it can be used again.

if that's not possible then we will just have to remove it.

Copyright

Uncharitable
This is just mine and certain other's opinions concerning rtd for all. The best would be to limit the usage, of course.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Uhm.. RTD is disabled on all jailbreak servers currently right? If you want limited RTD I'd need a list of effects that should be disabled, since I don't play Jailbreak myself.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Uhm.. RTD is disabled on all jailbreak servers currently right? If you want limited RTD I'd need a list of effects that should be disabled, since I don't play Jailbreak myself.
It's turned off luckily. It's already hard to be Warden if you don't have good guards. Let alone have prisoners get RTD.
The only time RTD is useable when you have enough points. Then you buy "RTD for all" in the shop. Happend once few rounds in a row and it was just a mess. Please don't enable RTD again, not even just a few. c: I beg you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom