Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevman

Truly Feared
Respects To Donor Pawbs

oh god.. pawbs got perma banned with me? weve never saw that coming. well... i thought they will remove their donator role... but i didnt expect this. pawbs was like one of a popular Donor on Jailbreak and people really liked them. but sadly they've being harrasing targetting me for too long and forced me to report them. ive already said stop to them many times but they.. they may have lost control of this. they also said a Encouraging suicide/self harm to someone yesterday. they also mass reporting me with the evidence that are too old and from last years that were already dealted with mute's/gag's/ban's. i feel bad for them now. they were very nice to everyone. but when i joined tf2 jailbreak for first time. everything has gone wrong with them and we dont know how.
Guess its time to say goodbye to Pawbs For Now..
Its been fun playing with you for an half year

Sorry for being bad writing they/them to non binary's. i dont even know everything about and how to talk with non binary

Attachments

• oh god.PNG
    oh god.PNG
    16.9 KB · Views: 71

Whatislove

Respects To Donor Pawbs

oh god.. pawbs got perma banned with me? weve never saw that coming. well... i thought they will remove their donator role... but i didnt expect this. pawbs was like one of a popular Donor on Jailbreak and people really liked them. but sadly they've being harrasing targetting me for too long and forced me to report them. ive already said stop to them many times but they.. they may have lost control of this. they also said a Encouraging suicide/self harm to someone yesterday. they also mass reporting me with the evidence that are too old and from last years that were already dealted with mute's/gag's/ban's. i feel bad for them now. they were very nice to everyone. but when i joined tf2 jailbreak for first time. everything has gone wrong with them and we dont know how.
Guess its time to say goodbye to Pawbs For Now..
Its been fun playing with you for an half year

Sorry for being bad writing they/them to non binary's. i dont even know everything about and how to talk with non binary

🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom