Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resigning and most likely quitting TF2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frama

what do i do and who am i

Frama

Hey there.

It took me 1 day and the help of some people to decide this, but, as you may read from the title, I decided to step down from my admin position and to probably quit TF2.

But why?

So, I haven't been on TF2 lately now, and after I bought Overwatch I got even less interested in playing it.
After more than 2 years of playing almost exclusively TF2 it's time for me to move on and to play more other games, so I see no reason why I should still be admin.

It's been quite a while since I have an admin position (Approx. April 2015), even if in three different communities, and it's not been easy at all to always find the time to go on the servers when players wanted, but I managed.
It started to get even more difficult here in Blackwonder, as we always had more players so a lot of people kept adding me and calling me even when I played other games with other friends, and I've always tried to be as available as possible, but at some point it starts to be hard to manage. But, as I said, this is completely not the reason, this is just a specification.
But hey! We got a reasonable amount of new admins in the past 1/2 months so you'll surely find someone more active than me and that can fit my role perfectly.

About TF2, well, I said it in the start, It's been pretty much the only game I played in 2 years, I started to play other games just now, and I'd like to spend more time on them (for example Overwatch, Rocket League, CS:GO, osu). I met great people, I've had great moments, but all the things come to an end.

I'd like to thank every single person from Blackwonder.tf, Blueprint.tf and Operation-Panda.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

~frama

Last edited:

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
From what I've seen you're a very nice guy, and you've devoted yourself to helping others for far longer than a lot of people would. I hope you enjoy what you're moving onto and best of luck! Maybe we could play Overwatch at some point ^^

Frama

Frama

But you still talk to us on Discord and Steam right?
Of course, maybe just less often.
From what I've seen you're a very nice guy, and you've devoted yourself to helping others for far longer than a lot of people would. I hope you enjoy what you're moving onto and best of luck! Maybe we could play Overwatch at some point ^^
Thanks, and sure we can play!

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I can't have you gone entirely because you became a friend and I can't handle losing friends. I'll miss you too much if you suddenly would leave entirely. :c

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Sad to see you go...
Have fun playing other games though. And if you wanna talk to me, just message me anytime :)

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
We never talked too much did we? Kinda sad, since we both share a long history throughout Operation-Panda to Blueprint and now Blackwonder... oh well...

It is sad that you decided to go, but that is your decision. I can understand why you said you will probably quit TF2 and I am happy that you decided to tell us before you go.

You have always been a great player, demoted to being an admin, honest and friendly. I really enjoyed the times where we played together, even if they were rare.

I hope the best for your future!

K. Thx. Bay. Malz

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Hey man, Sad to see u go... Good luck with your future! You have been a fantastic member of this community :)

Sakuya

Trickster
Frama no!! What about Jones? I can't go get some bbq without you!!!
Frama I cherished every moment I spent playing and chatting with you. You're an amazing person and are one the memorable admin here. I hope we can play csgo sometime along with Amy and something else as well. (I bet you're gonna get bores of Overwatch pretty soon). Well frama it is your choice and we have to acknowledge it, you better still be on discord and frama good bye.

Frama

Frama

Frama no!! What about Jones? I can't go get some bbq without you!!!
Frama I cherished every moment I spent playing and chatting with you. You're an amazing person and are one the memorable admin here. I hope we can play csgo sometime along with Amy and something else as well. (I bet you're gonna get bores of Overwatch pretty soon). Well frama it is your choice and we have to acknowledge it, you better still be on discord and frama good bye.
Of course I will stay on discord, but as I said previously, just less often. And surely we can play CS:GO, I need to be ready to set max ping to 350 <3

Amy

#Wilde
Awww Frama leaving tf2 :( hopefully you still hop on CSGO from time to time :) and ofc be on discord whenever you can. The memories on CSGO will last :D Anyways bye Frama have fun in OW and RL, will always be on discord or steam chat (Thanks for being a great admin and teaching me ofc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom