1. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Wanting to become an admin? Read up on how to apply for an admin position here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join us on discord for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more! https://discord.gg/vnXQgED
    Dismiss Notice

Resigning and most likely quitting TF2.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by shiawase, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shiawase

shiawase what do i do and who am i

Hey there.

It took me 1 day and the help of some people to decide this, but, as you may read from the title, I decided to step down from my admin position and to probably quit TF2.

But why?

So, I haven't been on TF2 lately now, and after I bought Overwatch I got even less interested in playing it.
    After more than 2 years of playing almost exclusively TF2 it's time for me to move on and to play more other games, so I see no reason why I should still be admin.

It's been quite a while since I have an admin position (Approx. April 2015), even if in three different communities, and it's not been easy at all to always find the time to go on the servers when players wanted, but I managed.
    It started to get even more difficult here in Blackwonder, as we always had more players so a lot of people kept adding me and calling me even when I played other games with other friends, and I've always tried to be as available as possible, but at some point it starts to be hard to manage. But, as I said, this is completely not the reason, this is just a specification.
    But hey! We got a reasonable amount of new admins in the past 1/2 months so you'll surely find someone more active than me and that can fit my role perfectly.

About TF2, well, I said it in the start, It's been pretty much the only game I played in 2 years, I started to play other games just now, and I'd like to spend more time on them (for example Overwatch, Rocket League, CS:GO, osu). I met great people, I've had great moments, but all the things come to an end.

I'd like to thank every single person from Blackwonder.tf, Blueprint.tf and Operation-Panda.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

~frama

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
    • Sad Sad x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. MiyukiMouse

MiyukiMouse Swiss Knife

But you still talk to us on Discord and Steam right? -cry-

3. Grizzly

Grizzly Best Bear

From what I've seen you're a very nice guy, and you've devoted yourself to helping others for far longer than a lot of people would. I hope you enjoy what you're moving onto and best of luck! Maybe we could play Overwatch at some point ^^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. shiawase

Of course, maybe just less often.
    Thanks, and sure we can play!

5. MiyukiMouse

MiyukiMouse Swiss Knife

I can't have you gone entirely because you became a friend and I can't handle losing friends. I'll miss you too much if you suddenly would leave entirely. :c

• Sad Sad x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Kowmarii

Kowmarii Cutest Person on Earth

Sad to see you go...
    Have fun playing other games though. And if you wanna talk to me, just message me anytime :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda Saxton Fail Staff Member

We never talked too much did we? Kinda sad, since we both share a long history throughout Operation-Panda to Blueprint and now Blackwonder... oh well...

It is sad that you decided to go, but that is your decision. I can understand why you said you will probably quit TF2 and I am happy that you decided to tell us before you go.

You have always been a great player, demoted to being an admin, honest and friendly. I really enjoyed the times where we played together, even if they were rare.

I hope the best for your future!

K. Thx. Bay. Malz

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Darthie 2.0 (:

Darthie 2.0 (: Spectacularly Lethal

Hey man, Sad to see u go... Good luck with your future! You have been a fantastic member of this community :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Sakuya Izayoi

Sakuya Izayoi White Wolf

Frama no!! What about Jones? I can't go get some bbq without you!!!
    Frama I cherished every moment I spent playing and chatting with you. You're an amazing person and are one the memorable admin here. I hope we can play csgo sometime along with Amy and something else as well. (I bet you're gonna get bores of Overwatch pretty soon). Well frama it is your choice and we have to acknowledge it, you better still be on discord and frama good bye.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. shiawase

Of course I will stay on discord, but as I said previously, just less often. And surely we can play CS:GO, I need to be ready to set max ping to 350 <3

• Like Like x 1
  11. Man of Feels

Man of Feels Sufficiently Lethal

You were a good admin Frama.I will never forget you-frown-.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Amy

Amy #Wilde

Awww Frama leaving tf2 :( hopefully you still hop on CSGO from time to time :) and ofc be on discord whenever you can. The memories on CSGO will last :D Anyways bye Frama have fun in OW and RL, will always be on discord or steam chat (Thanks for being a great admin and teaching me ofc)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Benedevil

Benedevil Australium Staff Member

Sandness...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • What? What? x 1
    • Train Train x 1
  14. Ben289

Ben289 Ben Junior

But... Farma Frama! :(

15. Winter

Winter Protector of the Realm Staff Member

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish.

It's always sad to see a veteran member leave, we wish you all the best Frama!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.