Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Sakuya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuya

Trickster
So look I'm standing by my justification.
I know what I saw and heard which is why I refuse to remove this teamban its unreal that you forgot everything that happened in the round when it just happened yesterday (forgot that ThePuppy Knight was warden at the time?)

Lmao what are you on about? After I said that I did not bring it up nor mention the whole incident. I only asked wether or not I should submit it as a normal report or nah, Tax ignited the convo once again. Not me.
Rob was the one you were talking with don't bring in Tax if he did not reply until afterwards and you have a mind of your own, I said to take it to dms but you refused no reason to but the blame on someone else that ignited the conversation.

I’m not the admin, I’m not the one required to have evidence, that’s your job, isn’t that what’s a Benedevil said?
Members do make reports right?
I'm not replying to this thread unless something significant comes up, at this point its just a plain old rant and I refuse to take part of these any longer than what it should last.

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

You literally admitting to the action of which you are being punished for. You admitted to breaking rules/being a bad guard in your own appeal.
You’re misinterpreting what I said. I did NOT admit to doing it.
I’m saying that the action I “supposedly” did was minor. The thing he wants me done for specifically is minor. I’m in no way admitting it.
I’m mentioning the fact that “I’m teambanned”, the actions he banned me for were minor, actions I never did but that’s beside the point. I’m trying to say that the action he supposedly banned me for was minor yet it got me a perma ban.
It’s not a minor action if it leads to a permanent team ban. That’s what I was trying to say.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Your fingers repeatedly admit what your mouth is denying.

If you didn't live in England, I would think it was your English offering some doubt as to what you mean. But your an older teen who lives in England. Your hands just aren't letting you lie.

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

I know what I saw and heard which is why I refuse to remove this teamban its unreal that you forgot everything that happened in the round when it just happened yesterday (forgot that ThePuppy Knight was warden at the time?)
At the time of playing with you it was early in the morning in the UK. 2AM I think? So no, obviously I might not remember it. And no I don’t know who “Puppy Knight” is. I don’t know what you’re on about. Evidence please?
Rob was the one you were talking with don't bring in Tax if he did not reply until afterwards and you have a mind of your own, I said to take it to dms but you refused no reason to but the blame on someone else that ignited the conversation.
I’m sorry what? You literally said that I refused to listen when I showed in screenshots that I stopped talking about it in the channel. And tax did ignite the convo again, I didn’t refuse to listen at all. I stopped.
Members do make reports right?
I'm not replying to this thread unless something significant comes up, at this point its just a plain old rant and I refuse to take part of these any longer than what it should last.
You’re missing my point that I’ve been constantly mentioning.
You punished me without evidence.
I deny these claims so how can they stand?
How am I obliged to give evidence when you’re the one that punished me based on NOTHING.
And as Benedevil said, the system works on evidence, you not providing any is the problem and that’s why I’m filing for abuse?
I shouldn’t be required to provide evidence. That’s YOUR job.
Dismissing this as a rant rather than an actual report for your inability to document an incident which lead to a significant punishment. A punishment you refuse to change.

Attachments

• 3B21601A-F993-48BC-AEB8-60ECDCF8BBE8.png
    3B21601A-F993-48BC-AEB8-60ECDCF8BBE8.png
    650.7 KB · Views: 190

Hyped

Rage Inducing

Banana

Your fingers repeatedly admit what your mouth is denying.

If you didn't live in England, I would think it was your English offering some doubt as to what you mean. But your an older teen who lives in England. Your hands just aren't letting you lie.
I literally explained how I wasn’t lying, at all. I explained the language that I used and what I meant by it. I’m not admitting anything lol.
I’m innocent as hell and I honestly believe that.
And he cannot prove it, yet keeps the ban active. Which is admin abuse don’t you think?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
How am I obliged to give evidence when you’re the one that punished me based on NOTHING.
And as Benedevil said, the system works on evidence, you not providing any is the problem and that’s why I’m filing for abuse?
I shouldn’t be required to provide evidence. That’s YOUR job.
Dismissing this as a rant rather than an actual report for your inability to document an incident which lead to a significant punishment. A punishment you refuse to change.

As 1 of 2 people who wrote the appeal policy, I'll answer this.

If Sak had had 12 prior confirmed punishments against him, it wouldn't be sought after.

You have shown yourself to be a player who cannot be trusted on blue. You repeatedly out yourself as a rule breaker in this very thread.

This is silly, you admitted to doing it multiple times and you are only asking for evidence because you are trying to get off from YOUR punishment. Only because you haven't seen the policy that you don't understand.

As you previously stated, I'm the one who told you to make the report for abuse. I was doing so to give you the chance to show (I truly don't believe it exists) Sak abusing. You can't.

Your track record is awful and Sak's is solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom