Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Sakuya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
User name: spacedude997

Who are you reporting? Sakuya

What is the accused persons's SteamID? STEAM_0:0:94957265

What is the reason of the report? Admin abuse

Files you have as proof File(s) attached

Any other proof you have Now Sakuya banned for continuous force bait with no given evidence, not even providing it when unjustly declining my appeal. I know for a fact I did not. So it becomes a he said she said situation.
As you can see Benedevil has said that the admin system revolves around evidence (cheers to Cammy for providing a screenshot). And the evidence is quintessential when it comes to this case considering its a permanent ban.
However, Robb then states that evidence is "not needed for punishments 1 day or less", despite this being a permanent ban. He then goes on to say that Sakuya is well known by him and hasn't abused or falsely punished without knowing for sure. However, that statement asses his ability to judge a situation at hand, rather than his ability to record and document it, yes hes a good admin but other admins have fucked up before and it happens constantly, I've witnessed it first hand with my own appeals., as well as countless other cases. There's a first time for everything.

After he brings up that I have 13 previous teambans, which sucks I guess I'm a shitty guard, but then he uses that as an excuse. Saying that "if you didn't have the teambans maybe id ask Sak to provide evidence" which is a weak argument considering that those punishments were 3 months ago and I was returning from a permanent team ban. So they wouldn't be a variable taking into consideration their old age and the fact that I just returned from a permaban?
And then Sakuya comes in saying that we should handle it in DMs, where I disagree, holding the view that these matters should be done in public. He then argues that other people needing help will be swept aside, however, we were in a channel where I was requesting help, a channel called "requesthelp".
After this Sakuya leaves the convo entirely.
Since I know I didn't do anything wrong Robb tells me to do a report on him for abuse.
Which is what you're reading.

My main point is that he has no evidence for the rule I broke, a rule that I didn't break that is.
And since the whole system revolves around evidence I find the ban to be inadequate and unfair, considering he provided nothing and instead tried to "jog my memory". Jogging my memory for something that never even happened.
So yeah I believe this is a case of admin abuse. I was punished for something I did not do. And he has yet to provide any evidence saying otherwise.
And him being an all-wise admin isnt a valid point, as I've said before Admins have fucked up in the past.
Evidence is important, isn't it?

Attachments

• Whenever_evidence_isnt_given.png
    Whenever_evidence_isnt_given.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 263
  • Screenshot (151).png
    Screenshot (151).png
    476.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot (152).png
    Screenshot (152).png
    418.7 KB · Views: 207
  • Screenshot (154).png
    Screenshot (154).png
    445.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Screenshot (156).png
    Screenshot (156).png
    443.7 KB · Views: 211

Hyped

Rage Inducing
You guys here are doing nothing for the case I'm making, your comments are irrelevant and not needed.
Your personal views of me, aren't contributing anything.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
To make sure the order of events is clear. He was just unbanned on Wednesday. The reason he was unbanned without much question was because the staff member who banned him, he is no longer with blw.

After he brings up that I have 13 previous teambans, which sucks I guess I'm a shitty guard

^^^ you admitting that you are a shitty guard, in your own appeal.

a weak argument considering that those punishments were 3 months ago and I was returning from a permanent team ban. So they wouldn't be a variable taking into consideration their old age and the fact that I just returned from a permaban?

This does the exact opposite of what you believe to be true.

My main point is that he has no evidence for the rule I broke, a rule that I didn't break that is.

How many times in your own appeal do you admit to breaking rules and being a poor guard?

Hyped

Rage Inducing
^^^ you admitting that you are a shitty guard, in your own appeal.
This has nothing to do regarding knowledge of rules, which I didnt break any.
This does the exact opposite of what you believe to be true.
You still need evidence for the thing I did?
How many times in your own appeal do you admit to breaking rules and being a poor guard?
Poor guard yes, breaking rules yes. Breaking rules this instance hell no, like I said I just returned from being perma banned, this gives me some back up of me reforming and not wanting to break rules?
There is still no evidence and you cannot be certain I broke rules.
Which I didnt, this is an unfair punishment.
Yes I was punished before, but like I said perma banned me wanna reform. My intentions kinda are backed up really by the whole perma ban thing.
As said before.
And the mic spamming thing was a false vote. It was a case of donor abuse. Abuse that I mentioned in discord when pinging admins the day before.
You can even look for yourself.
EDIT: Me requesting help for them abusing donor powers.

Last edited:

Hyped

Rage Inducing
My point is that I was unjustly punished by Sakuya for something I didn’t do. He cannot provide evidence suggesting otherwise yet the ban still remains. That’s why I made this report. P

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Out of curiosity, since you file a bunch of reports and always have a demo rolling... why not just post the demo, that supposedly shows you miraculously stopped break rules.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
file a bunch of reports
That are mainly screenshots? I said this yesterday.
always have a demo rolling
I never said that, if anything my demos are fucked looool I can’t record anything because my TF2 is broken as hell.
that supposedly shows you miraculously stopped break rules.
Das the admins job isn’t it? Didn’t Benedevil say that specifically, to have evidence.
I know for a fact I didn’t, and other admins that played with me that day knew I wasn’t breaking rules so it wasn’t really miraculous my guy.
Even supreme recorded me in secret loool. But I still didn’t break any rules.
EDIT: Evidence for me saying before that I can’t record attached.

Attachments

• 99F1AFBC-3C4A-4F58-A8C5-1348027C3582.png
    99F1AFBC-3C4A-4F58-A8C5-1348027C3582.png
    448.2 KB · Views: 198

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Reminder that :
My point is that I was unjustly punished by Sakuya for something I didn’t do. He cannot provide evidence suggesting otherwise yet the ban still remains. That’s why I made this report. It’s a clear case of admin abuse.

Sakuya

Trickster
You should've at least added a TLDR that said "My paragraphs are me reciting the info in the screenshots provided."
Alright I'll do my best not to type up an essay.
Like I said in your appeal we do not keep recordings of something so minor yes it would be nice if we all kept recordings of every single person banned ever on Blackwonder but it does not work that way, we only keep recordings of punishments that are gargantuan such as cheating for an example.
I want to point out something, one big reason why I gave you a permanent ban was because you refused to listen to me yesterday when I told you to stop force baiting as the blue scout with the wizard hat.

Just like yesterday you refused to listen earlier today when I told you to take it into dms. Not everyone wants to see you rant about an appeal getting declined, this only adds on to why I refuse to remove your punishment.
There is really not much else to be said, you claim that many admins mess up, well prove it! Show us some evidence since the main topic of this report is evidence!

I'll just leave this here and conclude my response for now

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Thanks for finally responding
Like I said in your appeal we do not keep recordings of something so minor
I mean I’m perma banned now, yes the action was minor but the consequences were major that’s why I’m bringing up evidence.
I want to point out something, one big reason why I gave you a permanent ban was because you refused to listen to me yesterday when I told you to stop force baiting as the blue scout with the wizard hat.
This interaction literally never happened, you never gave me a warning and I didn’t force bait. You can’t prove it yet you still keep the ban active. That’s why I’m making the report.
Just like yesterday you refused to listen earlier today when I told you to take it into dms. Not everyone wants to see you rant about an appeal getting declined, this only adds on to why I refuse to remove your punishment.
Lmao what are you on about? After I said that I did not bring it up nor mention the whole incident. I only asked wether or not I should submit it as a normal report or nah, Tax ignited the convo once again. Not me.
There is really not much else to be said, you claim that many admins mess up, well prove it! Show us some evidence since the main topic of this report is evidence!
I’m not the admin, I’m not the one required to have evidence, that’s your job, isn’t that what’s a Benedevil said?
I'll just leave this here and conclude my response for now
You’re misinterpreting what I said. Id admit I was wrong and hold my hands up, except I’m not in the wrong. Because I did nothing wrong, and you can’t prove otherwise. Please remove my teamban, this is just admin abuse.
It’s up to you to prove me wrong. Until then it’s admin abuse.

Attachments

• 92FB63A6-AD8A-406A-8C77-D775027DBFA2.png
    92FB63A6-AD8A-406A-8C77-D775027DBFA2.png
    825.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 1FCA29CB-C3D4-4B7A-BD5D-C34407C0B7ED.png
    1FCA29CB-C3D4-4B7A-BD5D-C34407C0B7ED.png
    939.8 KB · Views: 195

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You literally admitting to the action of which you are being punished for. You admitted to breaking rules/being a bad guard in your own appeal. Right here, you are saying that you are trying to get out of it based on a misunderstanding of a potential technicality. That is not how things are done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom