Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report Against "Rangei" & "『Officer Kira』"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentApple50

Strange
Who are you reporting?: Rangei & 『Officer Kira』

What is this accused person's SteamID?:

Rangei's ID: STEAM_0:0:158185848 『Officer Kira』's ID: STEAM_0:0:67333545

What rules has the reported player broken?:
Both of these players were camping in the BLU arena room, which prisoners cannot enter at all unless a guard opens it for them. I told them over and over that going in places where prisoners cannot access to delay the round is not allowed, but they ignored me by claiming that since it was a freeday, they could delay all they want.

Proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1078399073 I would also like to add that one of the server donators known as "Lemonchickeno" was a witness to the entire thing, and could not get them to leave the room after I showed chicken the rules and agreed with me.

Lemonchickeno's profile ID: STEAM_0:1:157114867

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
There is literally no context and I can't tell what is going on. The one guy is warden so maybe you guys were playing a game or something or it was first day freeday I don't know. I can't tell how long they've been in there or why they're in there so I can't punish them for their time in there. Unless Lemon your eyewitness has a demo he's no good because we can't take the word of players when it comes to admins punishing. Marking invalid, please record a demo next time so I have something to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom