Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Report against Maimix | blw.tf (Admin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

Who are you Reporting? Maimix | blw.tf (Admin)

What is the accused persons SteamID? STEAM_0:1:51064341

What rules has the reported player broken? Admin Abuse:
- Abusing Voting-command (Mass Abuse/Misusage)
- Abusing Renaming-Command (Misusage)
- Abusing Respawn-Command (Misusage)
- Abusing Soundlist-command (Spamming) [No Evidence]

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here! Even more screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/aqucw

People are going to hate me for this :(

Attachments

• 20161228223827_1.jpg
    20161228223827_1.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 20161228223841_1.jpg
    20161228223841_1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 268
  • 20161228230233_1.jpg
    20161228230233_1.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 252
  • 20161228230357_1.jpg
    20161228230357_1.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 266
  • 20161228230633_1.jpg
    20161228230633_1.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 271
  • 20161228230717_1.jpg
    20161228230717_1.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 259
  • 20161228230729_1.jpg
    20161228230729_1.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 20161228230807_1.jpg
    20161228230807_1.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 269
  • 20161228230813_1.jpg
    20161228230813_1.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 273
  • 20161228230819_1.jpg
    20161228230819_1.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 261

Russia

Well no people should not hate you. We have reports so you can tell us how you guys and admins are doing. Also most pics just show Maimix voting. since he doesn't have a mic, he tries to talk with you guys by doing votes. as long as the votes are not against players (most), there is no harm done. also no proof of respawns. But we will have a chat about his excessive name changing. Thank you for the report :)

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

- Abusing Voting-command (Mass Abuse/Misusage)
Since when is making votes abuse? People liked it, you were the only one complaining.

- Abusing Renaming-Command (Misusage)
I can admit this was a type of abuse, but seriously, I saw others do it but people don't seem to complain about that heh? c:
I did go through the trouble of renaming persons THAT wanted their name back.

- Abusing Respawn-Command (Misusage)
tbh, how does that fit as abuse? I only used it ON the first day OF a new map to play around with Wanka, he seemed to like it, so I thought I'd make it a bit funnier for him. I did NOT affect the game with it though, as I only did to play around with Wanka.

Abusing Soundlist-command (Spamming) [No Evidence]
Then I suppose you also have to report several other admins that LOVE to spam the soundlists commands rofl, I'm not the only one doing it, yet people only seem to care when I do it XD

I do agree how you feel Dee, and I'm sorry. I have to atleast admit my own mistakes, right?
tbh, I love to make votes, they are a way for me to communicate with people, and nobody else seems bothered by it besides you, so I'd thought I'll just go ahead and do some more, heck, they even asked me to do more.

Well either way, I'm sorry c:

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
"I can admit this was a type of abuse, but seriously, I saw others do it but people don't seem to complain about that heh? c:"

Just because others do it and nobody complains, that doesn't mean it's okay.

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

Since when is making votes abuse? People liked it, you were the only one complaining.
Well, since only admins can make votes (not normal players) you have abused your powers as an admin. It doesn't matter whether or not it was just for fun, you still abused your powers as admin for a laugh.
tbh, how does that fit as abuse? I only used it ON the first day to play around with Wanka, he was totally fine with it, once again, you were the only one complaining.
You have abused your powers by respawning your self just for a laugh. Like I said this is abuse of power as normal players can't do this.
Then I suppose you also have to report several other admins that LOVE to spam the soundlists commands rofl, I'm not the only one doing it, yet people only seem to care when I do it XD
I was doubting to put this on the list as I wasn't sure whether or not this is an admin-only thing. In case it is then you have, again, abused your powers as admin.

It's quite scary that you don't even realize you're abusing.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
The report against maimix:eek:
Well... against sound-spam do !sounds and then off.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i wanna +support for MAIMIX a LOT of the people in the server were enjoying it i believe only TWO people got annoyed - that being yourself and Neolexoi when the names were changed. It's part of what makes Maimix, Maimix. it didnt have ANY effect on the round at all other than the random RTD effects BUT those can be done by anyone. the sound spamming are his identifier we see him join and we get ready for the spam. we like it! the votes have LITERALLY no effect on the round and were all directed at his friends or just random votes ie mcdonalds vs burger king to ya know have fun? it's a server for fun. if maimix had been respawning himself every time he died or slaying anyone who killed him ever then maybe i'd agree with you but he did not and i do not classify what maimix did tonight as abuse seeing as NONE of it has any effect on both the rounds or the players themselves

Gamus

Unremarkable
I would like sombody to explain their Defining idea of what admin abuse is.
I see nothing wrong,in no way did the admin change the game or did he use it for his own gain from what i can tell.

Kowii

Kow

"I can admit this was a type of abuse, but seriously, I saw others do it but people don't seem to complain about that heh? c:"

Just because others do it and nobody complains, that doesn't mean it's okay.
I know, and I realize that mistake.

Well, since only admins can make votes (not normal players) you have abused your powers as an admin. It doesn't matter whether or not it was just for fun, you still abused your powers as admin for a laugh.
Like I said, you are the only one complaining about it, everyone else was fine with it.

Look back at the screenshot where I said I would abuse rename, do I still not realize it heh?

Look, I know I did wrong, I usually stop IF most people complain about it, yet you and some other guy where ONLY complaining about it.

Gamus

Unremarkable
I know, and I realize that mistake.

Like I said, you are the only one complaining about it, everyone else was fine with it.

Look back at the screenshot where I said I would abuse rename, do I still not realize it heh?

Look, I know I did wrong, I usually stop IF most people complain about it, yet you and some other guy where ONLY complaining about it.

Maimix knew his limits, and he didnt go past them from what i can tell.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

You have abused your powers by respawning your self just for a laugh. Like I said this is abuse of power as normal players can't do this.

I was doubting to put this on the list as I wasn't sure whether or not this is an admin-only thing. In case it is then you have, again, abused your powers as admin.

He admitted that he abused, didn't he?
So I don't see your point in the last statement.
The name changing doesn't have ANY effect on the game so it's fine (rejoin and name is back to normal)
The sounds spam can be prevented.
Respawning is done by other admins to either slay themselves afterward or other reasons.
The voting is a feature admins have, so he can use it. If it doesn't interfere with the round it's fine.

PS @will5023 why the dumb rating? xD

Kowii

Kow

The name changing doesn't have ANY effect on the game so it's fine (rejoin and name is back to normal)
Rejoining isn't even needed, just go to settings where you usually change your shown name, remove a letter, press ok, add it back, fixed c:

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

Rejoining isn't even needed, just go to settings where you usually change your shown name, remove a letter, press ok, add it back, fixed c:
Then why do the command in the first place? For fun? If I ban someone just for "fun" nobody will be laughing and especially not the person banned, but sure, we'll go with your logic.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Doesn't work for me xD (I know, I have been abused)

btw @Dee, we won't hate you for this
These are our opinions and that is yours.
If you don't like it you can tell people like you are doing now without getting hated.

And... Welcome to the forums @Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom