Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Canadian Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

Honestly this was one of those one time things. I was on the edge before even coming on and this set me over the edge I guess. I never abuse and I donated to enforce the rules on Jailbreak. If I continue to abuse then i'll just stop donating or just take away my powers. I only gagged him because like I said, In my mind he was the one who set me over the edge and gagged me so I tried to do something back. The entire month playing on here this is the first time something like this has happened because every time I start getting tense I leave or just go AFK and take a break. If admins feel as if I shouldn't have my power encase I do something like this then that's fine.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I can control myself and most of the time stop myself from losing it and this was one of those times I stayed longer then I should, I even typed in chat earlier that I was getting stressed and that's usually when I leave but that day I didn't
Regardless it was still YOUR decision to stay and so YOU should be held accountable for YOUR actions

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

So you gagged him, because he gagged you for spamming and being rude? Once again doesn't justify what you did, and again, you would only bring up your medication if it was actually relevant, which you seemed to believe it was. So you are either blaming it, or attempting to use it was a way to justify what you did. Also, using your logic here, it's the first time you have done it. So lemme just go on a server full of people and ban everyone, and as a reason for me not losing my powers, I will say it was the first time, because hey, let's not be accountable for our own actions.

Last edited:

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

So you gagged him, because he gagged you for spamming and being rude? Once again doesn't justify what you did, and again, you would only bring up your medication if it was actually relevant, which you seemed to believe it was. So you are either blaming it, or attempting to use it was a way to justify what you did. Also, using your logic here, it's the first time you have done it. So lemme just go on a server full of people and ben everyone, and as a reason for me not losing my powers, I will say it was the first time, because hey, let's not be accountable for our own actions.

I mentioned the medication saying there is something to help me keep control of myself and not always lose it

I gagged him in a rage, I had no idea what to do you lose control and just do things so my logic was he gagged me ill gag him back

I never said im not accountable for my actions, I take full responsibility and im sick of hearing this every day in my life...just because I have a mental problem doesn't mean im an idiot and have to keep being told the same thing and be taught. Not blaming you here just sick of hearing it

Also yes it's the first time and hope it's the last it's a mistake on my half

Honestly just ban me...don't even take this up with Bene just do it

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Banned upon request until The Man has decided whether you get to keep powers or not

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

In my opinion, you don't need to be "banned" or stripped of your powers, but you do need to be punished. You've done some dumb shit in the past and today, so you need to be punished for it accordingly.
If I wielded the hammer of justice, I'd say a 5 day guard ban for the freekilling and maybe a 1 day ban for misuse of power + playing the victim card (i.e. stating that you have a mental illness despite the information not benefiting the case whatsoever).
Next time, try ya best to not overreact. I have a sort-of mental illness that effects my better judgement but I've learnt to overcome it.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Thing is, if let off the hook with a warning here, I'm pretty sure he'll be wayyy more conscious of votes called in the future, which doe solve the issue.

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

Alright I just deleted something that I guess you could say "changed my mind about"

So first off thank you Viking for people probably one of the nicest people in this situation.

Also im fine if my powers are taken away until I feel as if I can control myself better.

5 day guard ban for the freekilling
I never free killed, I never went on guard so I don't know where that came from.

This is something that has been going on with me for years now and I still have lots of appointments with doctors till they find a good solution. (Yes im on medication but as I said I still have problems)

So as of now if I am banned it would be nice to not...be banned. Also I feel a fair punishment would either be just take away my powers or ban me for abusing for a day or what ever is properly used as punishment

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

dumb shit in the past and today
I haven't even been on today

laying the victim card (i.e. stating that you have a mental illness despite the information not benefiting the case whatsoever).
Im not playing the victim, I have apologized, said I take responsibility and said that I deserve punishment accordingly

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

1. Could've done that all in one post tbh. I don't know if the forum limits how many times you can quote in a post.
2. Apologies. My post was a bit rushed so I didn't realise Will said "Canadian was freekilled" and instead saw it as "Canadian had freekilled".
3. Report was made yesterday at midnight, which I counted as being "today" when I made my conviction ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4. I assumed that you were pulling a victim card move as you were trying to blame your actions on your "panic attacks" and went on a tangent about how you had an injury as a junior that, from my perspective, had nothing to do with the report or your actions.

I realise my post was rushed and I probably should've just left it until I had some time on my hands, but I didn't. I've now come to the conclusion that you should be banned indefinetly for pointing out my mistakes how dare you andskasnkm banned for 3 - 5 days, but Viking has already issued a punishment and I think it's very fair.
Again, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom