Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Report against Canadian Horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Who are you Reporting?
Canadian Horse

What is the accused persons SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:74315904

What rules has the reported player broken?
Donator abuse, I had earlier gagged a player called lemon chicken for spamming 7 messages that could have been one canadian believed this was wrong and was very upset about it, later on canadian was freekilled along with many others of us and preceeded to spam chat for which i gagged him for, he then proceeded to vote gag me for zero reason at all. all shown in screenshots and the end of the vote of me in my demo i have also linked my source bans page to show the chat ban and my gag on him, Unfortunately the demo shows it too late but you can see from the screenshots i took of his chat and my own chat link it was an abusive gag due to my gag on him for spamming

Upload any proof you have here!

Provide any links to proof here!
https://stats.blackwonder.tf/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1023816 - canadians chat

https://stats.blackwonder.tf/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=839759&page=1 - my chat

https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=will5023&Submit=Search

Attachments

• evidence.dem
    6.2 MB · Views: 264
  • 20170130000515_1.jpg
    20170130000515_1.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 20170129235523_1.jpg
    20170129235523_1.jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 240

Console

Server Clearing
Well as i see IT there isn't really anything 'spam' in the second screenshot so i dont really get why he got gagged or why you got gagged nvm i understand why he got gagged for being racist

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

Alright so first off im going to say sorry...as soon as I got back to my computer you left but I was still gagged.

So I have this thing with me where I have these "panic attacks" or "break downs" and it can get caused by me getting stressed and sometimes I have these freak outs for no reason at all which causes me either to act stupid or most of the time become...suicidal and I have hurt myself before and almost died. I have a scar running down my arm from one of those sharp things in a geometry kit at school when I had a freak out in grade 7...I went to the hospital and was there for a few days...I am on medication but it still happens usually from stress. So what happened was I had one of those attacks...I guess just me standing up for lemon and you doing that...honestly the whole thing made me freak out....then that's when I started typing those things in chat then you did the gag on me and then I threw everything on my desk on the floor...a big mess and stormed out of the house and took a walk around my neighborhood on my own in my socks for about 10 minutes then my dad found me and picked me up and brought me home...

EDIT: I guess I also gagged you in a rage
Also fixed a few things...even more calm now and edited it

Console

Server Clearing
Ummm what????????? Are you telling a story about when you was a kid? IT is that Just me?

will5023

Admins i am happy to accept the apology, Ny jb is definitely very trying on the stress levels. if you feel punishment is still needed or something then that's okay it was indeed an unfair gag on me so idk but i accept his apology

Last edited:

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
Alright so first off im going to say sorry...as soon as I got back to my computer you left but I was still gagged.

So I have this thing with me where I have these "panic attacks" or "break downs" and it can get caused by me getting stressed and sometimes I have these freak outs for no reason at all which causes me either to act stupid or most of the time become...suicidal and I have hurt myself before and almost died. I have a scar running down my arm from one of those sharp things in a geometry kit at school when I had a freak out in grade 7...I went to the hospital and was there for a few days...I am on medication but it still happens usually from stress. So what happened was I had one of those attacks...I guess just me standing up for lemon and you doing that...honestly the whole thing made me freak out....then that's when I started typing those things in chat then you did the gag on me and then I threw everything on my desk on the floor...a big mess and stormed out of the house and took a walk around my neighborhood on my own in my socks for about 10 minutes then my dad found me and picked me up and brought me home...

EDIT: I guess I also gagged you in a rage
Also fixed a few things...even more calm now and edited it
Wow man, wish you the best :)

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

This has already been resolved
Yes, but it's good for future reference i.e. now, since you've been convicted of freekilling. It's good to know if someone has broken the rules before so their punishment can be adjusted accordingly if they receive one.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I can't view the evidence right now, however if you are blaming medication for gagging someone then you shouldn't have that power.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
I can't view the evidence right now, however if you are blaming medication for gagging someone then you shouldn't have that power.
Although what he did was not 100% justified I don't believe that Canadian loosing his donor powers is just.

will5023

Although what he did was not 100% justified I don't believe that Canadian loosing his donor powers is just.
he has abused in the past though and using medication as an excuse is not a good excuse as if you're unable to keep control it's not good to have the powers

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
he has abused in the past though and using medication as an excuse is not a good excuse as if you're unable to keep control it's not good to have the powers
In my OPINION I find him to be a nice guy, I see where you are comming from though

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I didn't actually say he was getting his donor powers removed, but if he is blaming medication for abusing his powers. And the only reason for him not to have them removed it he is a nice guy, then that really does not justify it.

Also, his previous donator abuse was appealed and accepted. And honestly I would gag you for what you said, Canadian, in the screenshots, but I assume Bene will want to take care of this.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Anger issues or not, if you are unable to control yourself in a position of power, then it is in my opinion that you don't deserve it. This isn't just for you, this is just my general opinion on people in positions like yours.

Last edited:

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

blaming medication for gagging someone then you shouldn't have that power.
Im not blaming medication, I said that there's something wrong with me and im on medication to stop it

Also I don't abuse really ever, the thing with Jim wasn't abuse is what it seemingly came down to and this incident is one of those times I lost it...I only gagged him because he gagged me and did it in a panic before fully losing my shit

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

Anger issues or not, if you are unable to control yourself in a position of power, then it is in my opinion that you don't deserve it. This isn't just for you, this is just my general opinion on people in positions like yours.

I can control myself and most of the time stop myself from losing it and this was one of those times I stayed longer then I should, I even typed in chat earlier that I was getting stressed and that's usually when I leave but that day I didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom