Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove Warden Crits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mmph#Pyro

So Guards have crits when warden is not locked,which is very unfair,it makes rebeling very hard and your qeustion maybe,why rebel?Because ive played jailbreak for a while,and its became boring,but rebeling is fun,many people will agree that rebeling is fun.BUT NOT when you get killed by a all-crit w+m1 pyro,or 1 shot by a scout,shotgun,or spy,so thats why i want them removed!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sakuya

Trickster
I'm still set with what Notch and I discussed, 175% that's the set amount blues should have its powerful enough to harm reds and kill with ease but no so powerful that a pyro shooting a scorch shot accidentally hits another red and they die from afterburn also goes to soldiers and demos, splash damage kills majority of reds so dropping crits to 175% will aid in some occasions where the blue does not think and fires a rocket at a red whom ends up killing 3 others.

Amy

#Wilde
Blues having crits is equal since there is double the amount of reds, you wanna easy way to rebel and kill them vs crits just be a spy and play smart :) Problem SOLVED <3

Sakuya

Trickster
Blues having crits is equal since there is double the amount of reds, you wanna easy way to rebel and kill them vs crits just be a spy and play smart :) Problem SOLVED <3
No it looks like you wrote this while you were on the toilet c:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

OK @MiyukiMouse there are three things to that.
1) The blues were blind af
2) You were using the your eternal reward so the kills do not come up on the kill feed only on your screen
3) You're just good c:
I was doing it front of their face, one guard even saw it happen and just stood there and then turned his back to me so i got an ez kill .. i'm not good, but those guards where really bad.

Sakuya

Trickster
I was doing it front of their face, one guard even saw it happen and just stood there and then turned his back to me so i got an ez kill .. i'm not good, but those guards where really bad.
LOL they probably knew you're an admin so you know some people if they kill an admin that is rebelling they take it as a felony and suicide lol

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I will say that full crits for all guards makes it easy to play "Sniper's Point and Click Adventure" with you literally one-shot bodyshotting all but 4 classes. I think a reduction is in order, but then again there have been a few rounds where rebelling has seemed easy, especially dancing around pillars then butter knifing them to death. But considering I was able to dance around a pillar and butter knife him to death, that guard was probably terrible.

Last edited:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

It's that Prisoners get random crits aswell. Sometimes few rounds in a row.. So maybe a reducing but not removing.

Sakuya

Trickster
I will say that full crits for all guards makes it easy to play "Sniper's Point and Click Adventure" with you literally one-shot bodyshotting all but 3 classes. I think a reduction is in order, but then again there have been a few rounds where rebelling has seemed easy, especially dancing around pillars then butter knifing them to death. But considering I was able to dance around a pillar and butter knife him to death, that guard was probably terrible.
That is the perfect definition of someone who needs to uninstall TF2. Grizzly in your case, you were fighting someone who is far below the expectations to play TF2 but believe me if it was a soldier or a pyro or basically anyone who knew how to aim, you will desperately want warden crits to be reduced.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
That is the perfect definition of someone who needs to uninstall TF2. Grizzly in your case, you were fighting someone who is far below the expectations to play TF2 but believe me if it was a soldier or a pyro or basically anyone who knew how to aim, you will desperately want warden crits to be reduced.
In my defense, I had decided he was a bad sniper and wanted to have some fun with him by playing Ring a Roses, I didn't think I'd actually get him.
But yeah, I agree, and I did say I thought a reduction was in order; I wouldn't have even considered doing that against a solly or pyro lol

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I think everyone who disliked the idea (like me) stopped following the thread after reading it once, and did not notice the appearing poll.

Please give me a day or three to let my jailbreak pals know about the thread, and hopefully it will bring some more opinions and votes.

TriiX

Unremarkable

TriiX

How about just banning little kids that use a scorch shot or don't understand how splash dmg in general works? Would be much easier that way and crits are not overpowered at all, i've seen alot of people that can easily rebel when there are 6 blus. And don't forget the "Cellwars" sentence where u can decrease the size of red team by 50%. There is really no point in cutting blu crits to 175%...

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Hello Viking and Trixx, funny to see you both here~
--
I've been an Administrator for Jailbreak for quite some time, which server it is isn't important for now.
What I do know is that our server been trough a lot of stages, one of them is reducing crits of the BLU team.
This was one big chaos, players are more likely to rebel on your server and pick the RED team instead of the BLU team.
I don't know how strict this Community is with rules but the BLU team has a lot of restrictions and asks a lot of effort to be a good Warden.

Maybe I shouldn't sign up to other community's in my position, but I see some of our players moved on to your servers which I understand (Lack of Admins on our Server)
Take good care of them, they are players you definitely want to keep around your server (y)

~Cheers

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Thing is, I agree with the Blu team having high damage; what is annoying is the sniper just having to click 5 of the classes to insta kill them. I think 175% or minicrits WOULD work absolutely fine, I'd even vote for the highest damaging one

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

It makes it more challenged to rebel if they are good guards. But believe me, at my time night, evening in America, so many kids want to be on the blu team and they suck at guarding. I mean, I've been able to single killing the entire guard team of 7 once, Sakuya just did the same thing the other night. Also the reds get random crits now and then, mostly when I'm the freakin' guard :')

Edit: my point is, either keep it like this or reduce it a little bit but keep the crits, otherwise JB wont be fun to play anymore because of the continious rebelling since it'll be easy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom