Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Remove Warden Crits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mmph#Pyro

So Guards have crits when warden is not locked,which is very unfair,it makes rebeling very hard and your qeustion maybe,why rebel?Because ive played jailbreak for a while,and its became boring,but rebeling is fun,many people will agree that rebeling is fun.BUT NOT when you get killed by a all-crit w+m1 pyro,or 1 shot by a scout,shotgun,or spy,so thats why i want them removed!!

Last edited by a moderator:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

TBH, rebelling is fun sometimes but not all the time. It'll get boring if everyone can easily rebel everytime. But that's my opinion. c:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
1b640886f4.png

UUUUUgh the color, my eyes!!!
why did you think coloring it yellow is a good idea anyways.

and Ya, what miyu said, making it harder by applying crits is okay.

Sakuya

Trickster
Ok I would love to state my opinion but dear god I can't even look at the post for a second! My eyes are bleeding!

Sakuya

Trickster
Alright I managed to read it (barely) and I am up for removing warden crits, it makes me mad when you go through the trouble of sneaking past the blues, acquiring ammo, and attacking all just to be stopped by a blue who one shots you because of constant crits. So I definitely do support this idea, it is my opinion but i'm sure some people will agree with it.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

So Guards have crits when warden is not locked,which is very unfair,it makes rebeling very hard and your qeustion maybe,why rebel?Because ive played jailbreak for a while,and its became boring,but rebeling is fun,many people will agree that rebeling is fun.BUT NOT when you get killed by a all-crit w+m1 pyro,or 1 shot by a scout,shotgun,or spy,so thats why i want them removed!!
Stop the yellow please ugh. Also I find this a terrible idea mainly because rebelling is already the easiest thing in the world someone that might know me can tell you that I rebel all the time and I barely get caught.

So I decided to give you some tips on rebelling

1: Scoping snipers don't see anything, if your a spy you can just backstab them or if you're another class, run
2: Be sneaky, sometimes you can just run off and no one will notice it until the next minigame.
3: Make sure to hit baiters, each guard dead can't stop you

Sakuya

Trickster
Stop the yellow please ugh. Also I find this a terrible idea mainly because rebelling is already the easiest thing in the world someone that might know me can tell you that I rebel all the time and I barely get caught.

So I decided to give you some tips on rebelling

1: Scoping snipers don't see anything, if your a spy you can just backstab them or if you're another class, run
2: Be sneaky, sometimes you can just run off and no one will notice it until the next minigame.
3: Make sure to hit baiters, each guard dead can't stop you
I remember yesterday when you rebelled, you got ammo, killed a blue, but got killed by a pyro with crits, you got to admit it's annoying but I am reconsidering my decision to keep warden crits

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

I remember yesterday when you rebelled, you got ammo, killed a blue, but got killed by a pyro with crits, you got to admit it's annoying but I am reconsidering my decision to keep warden crits
That's because of my like 150 ping on LA can't deal with that

And I was also playing clash Royale at the same time so I wasn't really doing my absolute best xD

Sakuya

Trickster
Yea I guess it should, I guess the warden crits are there to aid the oblivious blues from getting overpowered so quickly since they don't notice the group of scouts slipping past them.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Yea I guess it should, I guess the warden crits are there to aid the oblivious blues from getting overpowered so quickly since they don't notice the group of scouts slipping past them.
What we could maybe consider though is changing the damage to x2 instead of x3 and have damage fall of

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

After talking to Sakuya on discord we came to the conclusion that 175% damage and damage fall off would be most fair since you can't 1 shot everyone with soldier/demo so less (accidental) freekills
And if you hit someone accidentally with a flamethrower he just barely lives and as of now he doesn't

So we came to the conclusion that 175% would be fair and balanced and also damage fall-off

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

I don't believe they should be removed, which seems to be what is happening, and I agree with damage fall-off. But a lot of the time we seem to have oblivious blues who don't actually know whats going on. It's not impossible to rebel, but the difficulty I believe makes it more fun. Removing crits completely is would make it to easy to rebel. So damage fall off would be the only solution of doing it.

Maybe have a trial run of 175% damage and damage fall off for a few days, if it doesn't work, then remove it. Simple as.

Edit: Don't ever use yellow again, I had to highlight it to read it without my eyes dying.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
We have a couple of options here. Either I change the substantial amount of code to do the 175% damage thing, or I just turn the crits into mini crits. As long as everyone agrees on the same thing.

Obviously we could also leave things as things as they are if we can't come to a conclusion

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

We have a couple of options here. Either I change the substantial amount of code to do the 175% damage thing, or I just turn the crits into mini crits. As long as everyone agrees on the same thing.

Obviously we could also leave things as things as they are if we can't come to a conclusion
Personally I think that no damage fall-off is the most overpowered thing and especially that should be changed, the mini-crits though seems not powerfull enough to me so I think that it should be like 175% at least

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Jailbreak is not a 1v1 deathmatch. Full crits are completely neccessary for blues to have any hope in the world.

If you're having trouble rebelling, consider counting the hits various weapons will need to kill the various classes, then try to put yourself in a situation where you can get enough hits off in time. You gotta commit. As the simplest of examples, a 65-damage melee weapon will kill a light (125hp) class in two hits. Meaning you'll need to ensure that you can hit them once more after the initial strike. If you have not been noticed, there is not much they can do to stop you from getting a second hit off, crits or not.

For rebellers, the gamemode is about killing the blue players in an optimal fashion; you cannot get hit at all. Removing crits would be way too forgiving.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I was on blu last night with Sak and I got killed few times in a row by rebels with random crits. So I don't think it's too unfair, otherwise it's non stop rebelling, no more minigames.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom