Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Remove the "RTD for all" in Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

As we all know, on the Jailbreak servers we have this option in the !store that allows one player to give everyone free RTD effects

I've seen some people complain about it though. Lately, I've been using it to see people their reactions and they don't seem to like it. (Atleast, some of them.)

To be honest, I aswell feel that it ruins the fun of jailbreak, when everyone gets random rtd effects, some get these OP rtds so they can just go ahead and kill the warden/guards.
Or some people just get killed by "Explode" or "Firework" or "Bad Sauce" at times.

You don't have to completely remove it if the only solution is to remove it from each server, but perhaps a 30 minute or 1 hour cool down? Getting it spammed by several players just isn't fun.
Heck, people even start to blame me for admin abuse when I don't even do the rtd for all.

Or another solution is to higher the price of the rtd for all.

Anyway, thanks for taking your time to read this.

Russia

You don't have to completely remove it if the only solution is to remove it from each server, but perhaps a 30 minute or 1 hour cool down? Getting it spammed by several players just isn't fun.
Anyway, thanks for taking your time to read this.
I agree, seeing that players with over 3000 points or more can spam rtd for everyone round after round is broken.

Ϟ Senpai Ϟ

Strange
I think that the RTD purchase should be on a cool down, maybe 30 minutes, and the price should be around 5k so its not as cheap.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

either CD or cheap... but nobody is going ever for forced RTD if they can get refined for that prize imo.. no?

Copyright

Uncharitable
are we talking about this again?
The price has already been risen from 150 crédits to 300. we dont need it to be any higher. removing it will annoy peoplethat like them

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

removing it will annoy peoplethat like them
Which most likely are less than the people who dislike it.
30 minute cooldown is too long since the map changes every 60 minutes or so
Keep in mind that whenever it's used it pretty much ruins the entire round, 2 rounds ruined per map should be more than enough.
Why not make it optional wether or not you want to receive rtd?
Because that still wouldn't solve the problem that one or maybe two players getting OP rolls could ruin the entire round.

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

Yeh, as Mother Russia said, if someone has 3000 credits or even more, then he can even break the half game of the map.

Last edited:

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

But it would be better if there would be a cooldown, like 15-30 minutes, so one one abuses with it.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
The way I see it, there's no reason to keep it. Everyone who has suggested a cooldown or price either uses the same reason, or doesn't mention a reason. If we raise the price then we are essentially saying "instead of removing the thing that ruins rounds, we should make it so only a few people can ruin the round". If we have a cooldown, then we are essentially saying "instead of removing the thing that ruins rounds, we should just make it happen less often". And like Zeprus said (I think this is what he meant) removing it will only annoy the people who use it, as opposed to the entire server getting annoyed at a round down the drain.

Last edited:

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

Yea true..... I think it's better to keep RTD in other servers, but not JB. (By the way, why am I still a new member x(? )

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

After today, can we put this to the top of Fake Bens to do list, because I've had people complain about "idiot admins" who have been doing rtd all day and ruining the rounds...

Wolfi

Truly Feared
It's honestly just annoying when the rtd for all is bought and everyone gets abilities I don't see any point in it, I get it is good and fun on other server but on jailbreak there is no point .

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
At the moment, RTD for all is just a way to create chaos whenever someone wants.
That chaos can be used to rebel

It's also a cause that people die, thanks to a bomb or any other RTD.

It can stay IF there is a cooldown on it AND some RTD's are banned (my opinion)

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

At the moment, RTD for all is just a way to create chaos whenever someone wants.
That chaos can be used to rebel

It's also a cause that people die, thanks to a bomb or any other RTD.

It can stay IF there is a cooldown on it AND some RTD's are banned (my opinion)

But like people have said above, if its put on cooldown, you are essentially saying to them, that they can only cause chaos every 5 minutes or so (for example not exact amount ofc). And if you remove "some", whats the point in it? Woo someone is frozen? Wow look at that guy with a beacon, so amazing! See my point? It's a waste of time on jailbreak to have.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
But like people have said above, if its put on cooldown, you are essentially saying to them, that they can only cause chaos every 5 minutes or so (for example not exact amount ofc). And if you remove "some", whats the point in it? Woo someone is frozen? Wow look at that guy with a beacon, so amazing! See my point? It's a waste of time on jailbreak to have.
I just see that I never said this on this thread but I am totally positive for removing the RTD for all.
I just gave an alternative idea for if it stayed.

Sorry for not clearing that up

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

But it's a little fun when an admin kills himself with RTD NecroSmasher ^-^.
So RTD could be for only admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom