Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Removal of Shop RTD's in Jailbreak

D

Deleted member 2049

People can buy RTD for all using the shop but they can also trade the storebot to get more credits, this allows them to buy many RTD's and use them over and over, even in the same round. This will interrupt normal rounds players want to actually have. People who are willing to waste all their metals on store credits just to get RTD for all are out there as seen in this video with multiple RTDs being used in one round more than once

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
If people are willing to pay possible donor money for RTD's, that's their choice. It also spices things up for a few rounds.

/against

D

Deleted member 2049

If people are willing to pay possible donor money for RTD's, that's their choice. It also spices things up for a few rounds.

/against
Some players I know like to do it the whole time they are there, making others leave because of this. RTD LRs are fine because it isn't constantly being used after a few seconds of a previous RTD, and there actually is a limit to it the whole game. But using it over and over is just simply annoying and sucks the fun out of things.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Some players I know like to do it the whole time they are there, making others leave because of this. RTD LRs are fine because it isn't constantly being used after a few seconds of a previous RTD, and there actually is a limit to it the whole game. But using it over and over is just simply annoying and sucks the fun out of things.
The RTD plugin breaks for that map eventually if it goes off too much or something. It still doesn't take away that it doesn't really make sense for Bene to remove something that makes him money that doesn't completely clear the server; A few people leaving for a few minutes doesn't really matter in the scheme of Blackwonder plus we have like six JB servers you can migrate to if you don't like RTD being used on one for a few minutes.

D

Deleted member 2049

The RTD plugin breaks for that map eventually if it goes off too much or something. It still doesn't take away that it doesn't really make sense for Bene to remove something that makes him money that doesn't completely clear the server; A few people leaving for a few minutes doesn't really matter in the scheme of Blackwonder plus we have like six JB servers you can migrate to if you don't like RTD being used on one for a few minutes.
Mostly 1 or 2 servers of jailbreak will have players on it, point is that people shouldn't have to leave because of someone else or because of something people exploit.
Bene also loses that ad revenue everytime someone leaves too. Even if they were once on the server then on another one because he only gives a damn about the money.
jew_basic.jpg

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Mostly 1 or 2 servers of jailbreak will have players on it, point is that people shouldn't have to leave because of someone else or because of something people exploit.
Bene also loses that ad revenue everytime someone leaves too. Even if they were once on the server then on another one because he only gives a damn about the money.
View attachment 7702
The ad revenue lost is minuscule to the instant assets gained from receiving refined metal or keys.

LeeroyTheJanitor

Notably Dangerous
In jailbreak Singapore has abusing RTD. This Include me too( I buy RTD for saving for funny moments and rarely using this command).
I wasting the command by mistake. I thought it was funny, but its not. When you abuse the commands, everyone start to dislike you.

Overall, I would say this will be removed due to spam, bad attitude( like me ;~; ) and such.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
RTD is a huge pain in jailbreak as they sometimes ruin rounds. They don’t spice them rounds up. And telling them to fuck off to a different server if they don’t like it is kinda masking the problem rather than fixing it.
We should remove them in Jailbreak.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom