Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Rank for donators on forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak

Gore-Spattered
I have recently bought donator for the helping of the server and the perks it receives, I know in game (TF2 anyway) you get to chose your colour. Wouldn't it be cool if you could do the same thing on the forums? Like yeah, I don't agree on getting to chose you're colour on the forums, but at least have a special colour to distinguish you from the rest of the members of this community.

D

Deleted member 2049

There are members and there are admins. We are simply members, no more and no less. Donators are not obligated to do admin's jobs either, the perks are just a way of saying "Thank you for donating", it's not (as someone once called it) "Paid Mini-Admin"

Oak

Gore-Spattered
Okay cool, thanks for letting me know ; I was thinking about that issue, but I wasn't a hundred percent sure if it was an issue, but cheers anyway for telling me this now. I'm going to leave this up anyway for people who did the same as me and looked for a thread of this issue so that they can see your feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom