Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Question about Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dell

Truly Feared
Sort of a simple question, but when the round starts and the warden says "Bombrush/ crouch walk / go to line", do the reds have to make a bee-line directly to the line right in front of them? Basically I'm asking if walking to the left or right while still going to the line is considered delaying? Some wardens don't seem to care while others flat out think its delaying and kill for that.​

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

It is delaying since you should go to the part of the line closest to you, but most warden's don't really care as long as you do what they said to get to the line. You can go left or right, but it's being a smartass in a way so don't complain if you get shot.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Technically it is delaying but even I’m not that nazi to kill for it (and anyone who’s seen me warden knows I can legally kill 30 reds in 3 orders and about 3 minutes).

The start is usually something to get the round started, not even regarded as a thing, just getting the reds out and about.

You caaaaan kill for it but you’ll get more shit for it than I do when I give logical orders and finish rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom