Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_1:1:511884457

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
wallhack

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I play almost daily on the friendlies allowed hightower server ( top 10 at one point ). Few admins ( or moderators ) watched me play and haven't banned me. However I was banned once due to a false-positive with smac. Even one of you donators can vouch for me ( with whom I used to play daily and he has seen for himself that I am not cheating ). I do not cheat. Kindest regards!

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

1592174499808.png

Multiple confirmations that this account:
is indeed your own.

That account is also SMAC banned on our community:
The IP also matches a separate account which was also SMAC banned on our community:

Mind explaining?

Powell

Strange
I did cheat in the past. Haven't cheated on this account and you cannot prove I did ( because I didn't ). The community gave people like MaxBox a second chance, so why not me? Also I was banned from panda because a now ex admin got upset. He also banned some other person. My original ban reason was stupid * 2 or something and he later changed it to cheating. We also met in casual a few times and he was really childish. I am clean and I'm trying to stay clean in TF2. All I'm asking for is a second chance. Sure I might've been rude or racist a few times in chat but other than that I've been an upstanding member of the community. Also doing the same thing in CS:GO. I really enjoy playing on blackwonder and I've made many friends and I would hate it if I lost all of them all because of stuff I did years ago. I haven't cheated on your servers and I won't.

Kind regards, powell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)