Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Powell's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powell

Strange
User name: Powell

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_1:1:511884457

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
wallhack

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I play almost daily on the friendlies allowed hightower server ( top 10 at one point ). Few admins ( or moderators ) watched me play and haven't banned me. However I was banned once due to a false-positive with smac. Even one of you donators can vouch for me ( with whom I used to play daily and he has seen for himself that I am not cheating ). I do not cheat. Kindest regards!

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

1592174499808.png

Multiple confirmations that this account:
is indeed your own.

That account is also SMAC banned on our community:
The IP also matches a separate account which was also SMAC banned on our community:

Mind explaining?

Powell

Strange
I did cheat in the past. Haven't cheated on this account and you cannot prove I did ( because I didn't ). The community gave people like MaxBox a second chance, so why not me? Also I was banned from panda because a now ex admin got upset. He also banned some other person. My original ban reason was stupid * 2 or something and he later changed it to cheating. We also met in casual a few times and he was really childish. I am clean and I'm trying to stay clean in TF2. All I'm asking for is a second chance. Sure I might've been rude or racist a few times in chat but other than that I've been an upstanding member of the community. Also doing the same thing in CS:GO. I really enjoy playing on blackwonder and I've made many friends and I would hate it if I lost all of them all because of stuff I did years ago. I haven't cheated on your servers and I won't.

Kind regards, powell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom