Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined potential change to jb maps rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I enjoy playing jailbreak but it always seems like we get the same 3 or 4 maps on rotation, it is down to a vote and is technically fair but i can nominate one of 13 maps so i think there needs to be some way that either it's just a map rotation or that if the map was done in the previous four rounds it cant be done etc. i'm not 100% sure but i feel like slightly more variation in the votes perhaps.

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I find that nominating a map will get that map chosen more than half of the time, as people WILL spam 1 to get rid of the intrustive voting menu.

More maps would be nice, but I think there are only about two functioning ones that are not yet on the servers.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I find that nominating a map will get that map chosen more than half of the time, as people WILL spam 1 to get rid of the intrustive voting menu.

More maps would be nice, but I think there are only about two functioning ones that are not yet on the servers.
i agree with the pressing one to get rid, i do it myself, i dont know how that could be rectified though it's something that still needs to happen but without people just pressing randomly.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
i agree with the pressing one to get rid, i do it myself, i dont know how that could be rectified though it's something that still needs to happen but without people just pressing randomly.
The pressing random it just stupid.
I can agree with that when a map has been done in the last 3-4 games it can't be chosen anymore.
More variety is good.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
I guess we just need more maps with more possibilities. Because that seems to be morelikely to get picked (if not by spamming 1). So if we have like 7 very good maps, it will be more rotated than the currently 4 fun ones we have currently. In my opinion though.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I find that often enough i'm trying to swap weapons when the menu comes up and I pick something random. Then I have to either waste 10 seconds to /revote and pick the map I was or continue whatever i'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom