1. Introduce yourself so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be active on the Forums to increase your chances of becoming an Admin!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join us on discord for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more! https://discord.gg/vnXQgED
    Dismiss Notice

Pending potential change to jb maps rules.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by will5023, Dec 26, 2016.

1. will5023

will5023 Uncharitable

I enjoy playing jailbreak but it always seems like we get the same 3 or 4 maps on rotation, it is down to a vote and is technically fair but i can nominate one of 13 maps so i think there needs to be some way that either it's just a map rotation or that if the map was done in the previous four rounds it cant be done etc. i'm not 100% sure but i feel like slightly more variation in the votes perhaps.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Viking34

Viking34 Alleviator of freedom Staff Member

I find that nominating a map will get that map chosen more than half of the time, as people WILL spam 1 to get rid of the intrustive voting menu.

More maps would be nice, but I think there are only about two functioning ones that are not yet on the servers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. will5023

will5023 Uncharitable

i agree with the pressing one to get rid, i do it myself, i dont know how that could be rectified though it's something that still needs to happen but without people just pressing randomly.

4. Lucas

Lucas A crow Staff Member

The pressing random it just stupid.
    I can agree with that when a map has been done in the last 3-4 games it can't be chosen anymore.
    More variety is good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. MiyukiMouse

MiyukiMouse Swiss Knife

I guess we just need more maps with more possibilities. Because that seems to be morelikely to get picked (if not by spamming 1). So if we have like 7 very good maps, it will be more rotated than the currently 4 fun ones we have currently. In my opinion though.

6. Jim

Jim Scarcely Lethal

I find that often enough i'm trying to swap weapons when the menu comes up and I pick something random. Then I have to either waste 10 seconds to /revote and pick the map I was or continue whatever i'm doing.