Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Possibly cease massive freekills on jb servers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Franky

Unremarkable
I have played Jb servers for awhile and there are times when a massive freekill occurs here and there and when it does happen there's nothing the people can do but be killed unless a donor is on or a admin but it can take some time for response and yes they can report them and such but it's not the there and now feeling for justice to be taken place so on one of my used to favorite Jb servers they had they're servers detect massive freekills and have unable to do anything until a admin comes to check the problem out . So i want to suggest that it'll be awesome this kind of detection be placed in blw Jb servers so then people would like the servers more because the feeling justice can be felt but since our admins aren't not so quick (no offense) the system would detect a massive freekill be taken place and instead of them doing nothing until a admin checks them it'll teamban them for certain amount of time or just teambanned until a report is made by them to be unteambanned , i would very much love feed back from all negative or positive i'll take no offense its just a suggestion and if there are flaws please to tell and i'm sure something can be worked out into it being better

Thank You !

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
Were you talking about Outpost's JailBreak servers? Cause indeed they have that type of detection system, when, once triggered, all of the mass freekiller's weapons will be removed and will put the suspect in civilian mode. However, it is flawed as I experienced and saw before, when a warden killed of a lot of reds who didn't follow orders, cutting down the number from 20 to 9, the detection system kicked in, thus giving unjust justice to the warden.

Dr.Franky

Unremarkable
Were you talking about Outpost's JailBreak servers? Cause indeed they have that type of detection system, when, once triggered, all of the mass freekiller's weapons will be removed and will put the suspect in civilian mode. However, it is flawed as I experienced and saw before, when a warden killed of a lot of reds who didn't follow orders, cutting down the number from 20 to 9, the detection system kicked in, thus giving unjust justice to the warden.
Nah I did used play on their servers tho admins quite have their heads in the game though but fun at the same time it was degree gaming servers no very active no awaydays cuz you had to be a donor to play as spy and engineer kinda dumb but my friend was admin there so it was fun while it lasted and I do see the flaw you speak of maybe the server can start a vote to keep them teambanned or not if it was just a bunch of refs not following orders

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
I do see the flaw you speak of maybe the server can start a vote to keep them teambanned or not if it was just a bunch of refs not following orders

Now here's another flaw about having to vote, there are a lot of people who doesn't like decent wardens, doesn't read the rules and yet types out in all caps or screams in the mic "Freekill!", now with this in mind, the only warden those type of people accepts are the lenient types of wardens who doesn't know the rule either.

Dr.Franky

Unremarkable
Now here's another flaw about having to vote, there are a lot of people who doesn't like decent wardens, doesn't read the rules and yet types out in all caps or screams in the mic "Freekill!", now with this in mind, the only warden those type of people accepts are the lenient types of wardens who doesn't know the rule either.
I do see your perspective in this and I'll make adjustments to make it better as best as I can cuz I don't like my message box being filled from friends saying to join cuz this guy is freekilling i will get back to you as soon as I find a solution and even if you want we can collaborate on this

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
It was removed due to blus getting unrightfully punished when killing larger groups of people who haven't followed the orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom