Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined points sytem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

I've reached 10,000 points in a crit server, the one area where you die by everything in a single shot almost. I wasn't even tryharding. I lost 40 points and seriously, I can understand you want #1 or something but it doesn't do anything special besides ego or hate which is why I reset it. I can understand it's frustrating but you shouldn't care for them, it only makes the game un-enjoyable.

I get targetted as rank #1, insulted for no reason. I reset it, I don't care about it. Hell, half the time my whole team isn't even doing anything helpfull! Instead of... crying about losing 1000 points in a single session, I just laugh it off.

What I'm trying to say is, stop caring about ranks, it makes the game not fun since all you'll do is only play for the ranks.

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
I’m just going to go ahead and lock this thread... don’t make another thread about points similar to this again please, like you have done the last 3 times. You must understand how the point system works at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom