Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill

a byte
The Giveaway has ended! Go to my last comment to find out who won.

JcorBvM.png

Pretty plain and simple. Name each item on the set. The best names will get the correlated prizes below.

[EDIT]: Posting Descriptions now award a prize of 5 Refined if you win. Same Rules as names. 5 winners as well. Good luck!

Rules:
1. You may name one item, or all of them if you are a Name Rater or somethin (idk).

2. You are only allowed to name each item ONCE.

3. You only win one prize, even if I like all your names. I'm only choosing one name per person. If you win more than 1 name, I will let you pick the prize. I will then choose a second place to win the other prize. But it probably will not come to that. TL;DR Only 5 people can win.

4. I will be posting the winners here. I will also be closing this thread on November 5th, EST. 1 week. So start getting creative.

5. If it ever comes to 2 names I find really good, I will post a poll with both, and you guys can vote. :)

6.If you are un-creative like me, you can rate other members post with a like or agree if you liked their names. This however doesn't really effect the end result, but I would still keep a close eye on them.

7. NONE of these are for sale, so don't ask. Go get your own.

8. Do not add me to try and weasel your way into one of these prizes. Be creative or post some puns idk.

9. Above all, Have fun.

Here is the prize tier. Whoever makes the best name for that item will get the prize, respectively:

1. Unusual Defiant Spartan Blizzardy Storm: (Increase chances if it correlates to my name and the effect)
yG6sq8U.png
2. Pro Ks Aussie RL: Maybe something related to gold or to kings.
Qzrd5kS.png
3. Collector's Concheror: Japanese or healing related (Maybe related to an anime idk)?
rli5E5g.png
4. Strange Haunted Supernatural Stalker: Mysterious and unsettling. Related to the shadow-realm from Yu-gi-oh.
7MEulXJ.png
5. Strange Pro Ks Disciplinary Action: Related to butts. Please.
vQtG79e.png

FAQ:
Overkill, why are you giving us your stuff????

So basically, these are all items I've horded for a while, and since I revamped most of my sets (don't ask how) I want to give back to the community that has given me so much.

How will I get my items If I win???
I do not have a mobile authenticater, which is why I'd like to thank my personal trade partner, private item buyer, and good brother @Cinnamon . He will be trading all my items to each winner. Be attentive on November 5th so you can get your prize right away. Here is his profile if you need to see it: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CinnamonRollsAreYummy/

Why don't you name them yourself you cheapo???

Whenever I name something, It's either named after me, the person who gave me the item, or some witty overused pun I find on the web. So this time, I will be counting on your creativeness and help on naming these hard-earned (not really hard-earned, don't ask) items.

Have fun. May the best names win! Hope you had fun!

Edit: Edited preference for the Aussie and Stalker, if you guys got better names. Edits are underlined.

Last edited:

Max Bladeswell

Guardian of ÜberUpgrades
Staff Member
Admin
Unusual Defiant Spartan Blizzardy Storm: Overly snowy spartan
Pro Ks Aussie RL: Gold killer
Collector's Concheror: Kami healer
Strange Pro Ks Disciplinary Action: Surprise buttslap

You're welcome

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Unusual: Roman Winter Salad (Desc : The origin of the Caesar Salad)
Aussie: F2P Destroyer MK II (Desc :On Kill Sends players inventory directly to the Jim Fund) (See my next post)
Conch: The Magic Conch (I would give it the desc "ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH! OOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOO")
Whip: Motivation (Desc- Daddy makes me do all the chores >: (
Ninja Mask: Ninja Gaiden 43 The Return... Again

Also as a question, if someone were to win in multiple groups, I know they can't get both, would they get to pick which prize they wanted?

Last edited:

Dell

Truly Feared
Unusual Spartan: The Winter Warrior
Aussie: Your Gold Medal (Description?: Congratulations, you died!)
Concheror: The Conch Signal! (Description: Come, young ward!) (( Jim's spongebob reference reminded me of the other time a conch shell was used in Spongebob :LOL:, I could not think of any anime/japanese/healing thing that could fit well. ))
Stalker: The Possessed Executioner
Action: Backside Bruiser

Philip

Australium
Unusual Spartan: A Hellish Frozen Dinner (As in "Tonight we dine in HELL")

Aussie: Butter Launcher - Toast your enemies, then butter em!

Conch: A Rather Desperate Gastropod- Blow me.

Stalker: Michael Jackson - He's black! He's white! He is creeping through the night! It's Michael JACKSON

Disciplinary: The Abusive Parent - Hit your kids to make them work faster!

-sansshrug-

Stud

Truly Feared
Conch- My ultimate is charging!

Action- Frisky Long Brown Suede Flogger

Unu Spartan- Overkill I, King of Bytes

Aussie RL-
Gabe Newells Very Own Buttplug

Stalker- Your soul is banished to the Shadow Realm

Last edited:

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Spartan: Snowday for the Chief (as in Master Chief)
Rocket launcher: Bill Gates' money cannon
Conch: I was going to say magic conch but Jim said it first. The undersea superiority.
Disciplinary: Mush, mush! (Descr: I was later told you're not supposed to hit them that hard)
Stalker: Cyclopsian Witch Hunter (is that how you spell cyclopsian? Descr: Depth perception will get you killed.) I haven't looked at that item in a while thought one of his eyes was covered. New name: Rhinestone eyes

Last edited:

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
1st place: Helmets are Overkill... (In Cartoons and class based first person shooters, helmets are as ineffective as the BB-gun from Fallout 3
(Overkill as in, its not needed. Like a gtx 1080 / 256 GB's of RAM)
2d place: 40 Troy ounces of 24 Karat Dominations
3d place: Jailbroken trombone
4th place: βזℓℓɤᏕ ω∑₸ ∂ℛξᎯ爪
5th place: Tomato Kat's own Alex-Abuser... (Slapping butts since 2th of Februrary)

(Troy ounce is a way to measure the weight of gold. Karats are ways to measure how fine a mineral is)

Feel free to laugh at my horrible mind. Feel free to bully me for the rest of my life. i wont call the cops on you...

Last edited:

Overkill

a byte
I'm loving the suggestions you guys are throwing. If you guys want, you can always edit the post if you thought of a better name. I told myself I wouldn't go find some overused names, just trying to keep it classy. Also some people told me November 5 is way too long, but I'm waiting for 3 items to become trade-able. I'll create a poll.

The items I'm waiting for to become trade-able are the warpaint skins and the Diety's Dress.

Fluffo

Strange
1: Ausie Prof Ks RL = You wanted to die? Heres a solution
2: Collector's Horn thingy = War Horn! TOO TOO!
3: Prof Ks Whip = Now your a scunt for 3 seconds
4: Unusual = Ancient Romanian Helmet
5: Mask = Pete's Favorite Mask (he's a stalker)

Unicake

Truly Feared
Mapper
1: Rocket Launcher = Karma comes back
2: Conch = tf_autoheal 1
3: Whip = You are fast, i am faster (get it, cus it's the War! reference)
4: Defiant Spartan = The 301st
5: Supernatural Stalker = The Astigmatic Mann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom