Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted My punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAINT WHISKEY

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?

U:1:110876222

Who has punished you?

Sakuya

Why were you punished?

No Demos

Why should we revoke your punishment?

For one. I was never told that being a demoman on the blu/guard's wasn't allowed. But I don't even think that is a rule in the servers. I looked through the Jailbreak rules on this website and I don't see a single rule saying demomen can't be on blu/guards. Second of all, I couldn't have been on blu/guards because I was falsely muted by MattTheCat, one of the donors on blackwonder. His reason being I was accused of saying the "N" word on mic multiple times. I have yet to find his steam ID. I haven't been able to join blu for what I think has been 4 days so the fact that I was banned is ridiculous. I would Like to have some assistance and hope that this gets cleared up. I would also like for my mute to be removed if that is possible. Thank you.

Gamer Thomas

Mildly Menacing

Jax

"
No sticky traps.

Do not place any sticky traps as this can lead to delaying, they are completely banned. However, sticky launchers can still be used for sticky jumping or spamming and exploding them as soon as possible
"

Sakuya

Trickster
I can remove the ban I have placed on you last night.
I will admit a screenshot should not have been substantial evidence for a rightful vote mute so my apologies.
Regarding everything else involving @MattTheCat Blw.tf thats for another topic and not on this thread since this is for your 1 day ban placed by me.
Thank you have a good day.
EDIT:
That Steam id doesn't even lead to your account, can you list me the id for your account if you want me to remove the ban @SAINT WHISKEY?

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
I can remove the ban I have placed on you last night.
I will admit a screenshot should not have been substantial evidence for a rightful vote mute so my apologies.
Regarding everything else involving @MattTheCat Blw.tf thats for another topic and not on this thread since this is for your 1 day ban placed by me.
Thank you have a good day.
EDIT:
That Steam id doesn't even lead to your account, can you list me the id for your account if you want me to remove the ban @SAINT WHISKEY?

STEAM_0:1:110876222

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom