Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

most OP class in your opinion?

most OP class?

• scout

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • soldier

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • pyro

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • demo

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • heavy

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • engineer

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • medic

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • sniper

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • spy

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Just want to start a discussion. Which do you think is the most OP class?

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

If friendlies are a class, I'd grade them as the most OP ones as they are a distraction and might will throw you off of your rhythm.

Otherwise, I do not have any verdict.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
A good sniper is way too OP with his quickscopes and insta crit headshot damage, doesn't matter what the distance is between enemy and a sniper, it deals always the same damage, with the ability to kill a spin-up heavy at very close distance as a sniper(where this class shouldn't be), because of ""skill"".

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I hate pyro. I hate pyro so much. Oh my God pyro. Stupid pyro. Big dumb idiot pyro. "Durrrrr I shoot you with flare and you're on fire for 10 seconds" "haha flame thrower goes WOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHH I'm so good at videogames!" Stupid idiot pyro I hate you. Direct counter to just any fun class in the game. Stupid idiot pyro not even competitively viable just there to be STUPID!

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
well, sniper can be countered by getting up close and personal, or spamming at then. I can understand that sniper is powerful, but even if you have a god tier sniper, you won't guaranteed win the round.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Theres a hard counter to good snipers. It's called "The Scorch Shot" because big dumb pyro of course has a counter hes the pyro why wouldnt he have a counter STUPID PYRO
Here is a little suggestion for being sniper vs pyro: Wear danger shield and you will survive an army of them, eating scorch shots and feel nothing.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Here is a little suggestion for being sniper vs pyro: Wear danger shield and you will survive an army of them, eating scorch shots and feel nothing.
Taking fully charged shots with the cozy camper is another good tactic, as the regen and flinch immunity will at least give you a chance to take out the pyro before you retreat for hp.

Smasher

Mildly Menacing
Soldier for me because of the sollie's wide variety of items he can use at the same time you can still learn more with rocket jumping and airshotting

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Soldier for me because of the sollie's wide variety of items he can use at the same time you can still learn more with rocket jumping and airshotting
for me it's demo. Demo is the only class that has been overall nerfed, such as his clip being reduced from 6 to 4 etc.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom