Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Missing points/ Dalokohs Bar Issue X10 Hightower

Status
Not open for further replies.

#DiscO_InfernO

Strange
Hi Guys

Were the points on Hightower X10 recently reset? I was almost at 4000 points, however this weekend I noticed that I was back down to 1000 ?

The Dalokohs bar no longer grants 800 health upon consumption, well it does but like for a millisecond and then back to 350.

Any info or or help would be greatly appreciated, any info required I will gladly supply.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
I think ALL points got reset, cause i also had like 9'000 points on the Orange x10 Servers now im back at 2'000 again

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Sucks big time - I'm new on the Forum is there anywhere we can get clarification or report this?
Well, Ben (aka Benedevil, the Owner) has seen this Thread, so im pretty sure he put this on his ToDo-List since alot of Stuff is marked as "Pending" right now, meaning that he and the other Mods/Admins are working on it

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Statistics have been reset to address some performance issues and some servers that were missing of the list.
Sorry for the inconvenience, they won't be reset again in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom