Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Map Adder/Updater/Fixer/Removal thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
ADDER
If there is a map you want to see played in our servers, follow these instructions:

1. What's the map's name?

2. What's so good about that map that you want us to add it?

3. Give us a few screenshots about the map so we can see how it looks like.

4. What game mode is that map for?

5. Give us the link to download that map.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
UPDATER
If there is a map that you know that there is an updated version of it, you can give us the link to the map and we will try and add it to the servers rotations. But follow these instructions:

1. what's the map name?

2. what's the updated version of the map's name?

3. tell us what's new in that new version of the map. (if needed)

4. What's the game mode?

5. Give us the link to the updated version of that map.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FIXER
If there is a map that is actually a really good/decent map, but it has a really big flaw(s) in it, that the players can exploit it easily or play in an unfair way against the hale, or the opposite, and you want this map's big flaw to be fixed or you think it could be easily fixed, follow these instructions.

1. what's the map name?

2. What's the part or big flaw does this map has? and how does it affect the gameplay? and how do you suggest us to fix it? (You must show screenshots or a demo of the "area or place" that you think has an issue in the map)

3. is there is an updated version of the map? (if so, give us the link)

4. what game mode is that?

5. give us a way to contact the creator of this map so we can ask him if we can edit it to fix this flaw or will he do it him self. (it would be even better if you contacted the creator and asked him yourself and waited for his response, so it can be easier for us)

6. tell us any more info that you think we need to know.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
REMOVAL
If there is a map you think that should be removed from out servers, follow these instructions:

2. Why should we remove it?

3. is there is an updated version of the map?

4. What's the game mode?

5. tell us other things that we may need to know about that map.(IF needed)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So i thought of this idea because there are really annoying or shitty maps that are in the servers rotations.
and thus it should be removed.
As well as keeping the maps up-to-date so the players can enjoy our servers to the fullest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
try to follow this example:

REMOVAL
1. jail_italia_b1_tf2jail

2. Because it doesn't have minigames... okay it may have some but they are only 7... which is soooo damn small. considering that other maps have around 12 or even more.
As well as it lacks some CORE minigames, like sweeper, 9 squares, fallgame, deathrun and others more...
The only minigames that are in this map are " Theater, Obby, Disco, Pool, a luck minigame, soccer, and a Volleyball which doesn't even work in the first place.
The map is very poorly made, considering that other maps have the mariokart, 9 squares, fall game, sweeper(which is almost in every map), Jump rope, deathrun, etc....

3. No, i have searched gamebanana and TF2maps, and even google... and i couldn't find an updated version of the map.

4.Jailbreak

I hope that this map can be removed as soon as possible.
################################################
Should i put this as a sticky thread? and tag it as "read me" ???

Last edited:

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

REMOVAL

1. jb_turbine_v3

2. Blus are spawn at BLU's spawn, reds can easily rebel, rebel spot is a bit ridiculous to reach or fight against rebeller, map are a bit confusing.

3. No

4. Jailbreak

5. Not confirm is this map is added via source
I have to actually put effort into being a blue please remove the map

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
All turbine needs is a few bugfixes (making blus spawn properly during HHH kill round and fixing the cell doors, to name a couple) and it'll be perfectly fine.
I go blu all the time on Turbine because I enjoy the challenge, I don't wanna lose that to this mentality (no offense):
I have to actually put effort into being a blue please remove the map

R60D

R60D

Snooze
UPDATER

1. what's the map name? : dr_r60d_redux_fix

2. what's the updated version of the map's name? : dr_r60d_redux_fix3

3. tell us what's new in that new version of the map. (if needed) : Fixed some small but annoying issues with the map. details on the download page.

4. What's the game mode? : deathrun

5. Give us the link to the updated version of that map. : https://gamebanana.com/maps/190961

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
UPDATER

2. what's the updated version of the map's name? : dr_r60d_redux_fix3

3. tell us what's new in that new version of the map. (if needed) : Fixed some small but annoying issues with the map. details on the download page.

5. Give us the link to the updated version of that map. : https://gamebanana.com/maps/190961
Thanks!

Map has been updated

SpookyToad

Unremarkable
ADDING

1. dr_carnival_b7

2. Merasmus fight, Hell, Bomb on Lenin which we are defusing, Strongmann!, Bumper karts, Nice music

4. Deathrun aka dr_

5. https://gamebanana.com/maps/198429

Last edited:

Cake :3

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
Fix for Tower Defence maps.
Maps with issues: td_cavern_v4a, td_rampant_v2d
The issue itself: these maps have places where you can place a teleport or in case of cavern any other buildings, thus blocking off the pass for the bots.

R60D

R60D

Snooze
UPDATER

2. what's the updated version of the map's name? : dr_r60d_redux_fix4b

3. tell us what's new in that new version of the map. (if needed) : Fixed some things I managed to brake in the last fix and added something extra

Last edited:

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
REMOVAL
1. Dr_memetower_b01

2. The map is just cancerous and terrible. Nobody enjoys playing on it and constantly try to RTV to change the map.

3. N/a

4. Deathrun

5. The map is cancerous by nature with plenty of ear rape and poor design, including outright unplayable/unentertaining minigames. People tend to hate this map when it rotates.

CrowLoco

Unremarkable

Vee

ba_sincinatti_v3

It is an awful map with very few minigames, a terrible design and gets RTV'd as soon as RTV is available every single time it's selected.

Not as far as I can find.

4. What's the game mode?

Jailbreak.

5. tell us other things that we may need to know about that map.

I think the general consensus for this map is that it's just bad. Every time this map is selected (only because people don't recognise the name), the resounding groan that comes from everybody's microphones could be played as a track in Big Bang Theory. This map needs to be removed yesterday, at the very least because it's never played for more than 2 minutes.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
JAIL MINECRAFT DYNF V10D
There are much better, updated versions of the map. The back area is empty with no village and you can only get ammo from 2 places. One of them being in obby.
Yes. jail_minecraft_daylight and jail_minecraft_night are both the same but much better and updated.
4. What's the game mode?
Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom