Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Losing Freedays

• Thread starter Deleted member 3276
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3276

So I've been noticing an issue when freedays switch their class before the round starts they lose their freeday. If this issue could be fixed that would be great :)

Attachments

• issue.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 186

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

A simmilar issue which is so specific to soldier is that if you have a freeday you will lose it if you hurt yourself with the Zatoichi. The ammount of times ive lost a freeday because i forgot to change class or weapon is upseting

Doctor Hexmask

Wicked Nasty

Hexmask

Yes this seems to have been issue for a little while now. I used to get freeday, forget to change to spy and still be engineer, then I would change back and be a freeday but still stuck in cells. I have not done it since but I have seen this problem occur. I do think it needs to be fix as it could be frustrating for people who want to change to a new class. (Like spy so they can back stab the warden).

Last edited:

Dell

Truly Feared
It happens, also, out of nowhere it can be lost, usually at the beginning of the round. I've spawned in with freeday, and lost it within a few seconds without even changing class.

Alternately, there is an issue where freeday isn't revoked in some cases when taking ammo. At first, I thought it was when you grabbed ammo at the exact same moment as another freeday, but I've had cases where, especially as medic, I would grab ammo and not lose my freeday even if I was the only freeday.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Should be fixed now. If someone could test it out and let me know, that would be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom