1. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Wanting to become an admin? Read up on how to apply for an admin position here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join us on discord for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more! https://discord.gg/vnXQgED
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Losing Freedays

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Herald11, Jan 13, 2018 at 1:05 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herald11

Herald11 Mildly Menacing

So I've been noticing an issue when freedays switch their class before the round starts they lose their freeday. If this issue could be fixed that would be great :)

Attached Files:

2. Paragon

Paragon New Member

A simmilar issue which is so specific to soldier is that if you have a freeday you will lose it if you hurt yourself with the Zatoichi. The ammount of times ive lost a freeday because i forgot to change class or weapon is upseting

3. Doctor Hexmask

Doctor Hexmask Truly Feared

Yes this seems to have been issue for a little while now. I used to get freeday, forget to change to spy and still be engineer, then I would change back and be a freeday but still stuck in cells. I have not done it since but I have seen this problem occur. I do think it needs to be fix as it could be frustrating for people who want to change to a new class. (Like spy so they can back stab the warden).

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 2:08 AM
  4. Dell

Dell Notably Dangerous

It happens, also, out of nowhere it can be lost, usually at the beginning of the round. I've spawned in with freeday, and lost it within a few seconds without even changing class.

Alternately, there is an issue where freeday isn't revoked in some cases when taking ammo. At first, I thought it was when you grabbed ammo at the exact same moment as another freeday, but I've had cases where, especially as medic, I would grab ammo and not lose my freeday even if I was the only freeday.

5. Benedevil

Benedevil Blackwonder's Own Staff Member

Should be fixed now. If someone could test it out and let me know, that would be awesome

6. Stud

Stud Uncharitable

Tested, it’s fixed.:LOL:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.