Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined List of TheBestSpy's suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Since @TheBestSpy has made many threads in a wrong section with lots of useless/spam comments, I decided it would be the best to make one thread with all suggestions in the right section without any additional spam comments.

First suggestion: Increase security in Cp_Orange_x3
Add a (longer) spawnprotection, since then you might be able to kill the spawnkiller.

Second suggestion: List of traps on cp_orange_x3
A list of "overpowered" weapons

1. Medic - Have a gun that can overheal the other team
  2. Sniper - Darwin Shild: You can't be killed by some taunt kills
  3. Scouts - Some scouts use the Shortstop and Sandman to have 225 of health when normally it should be only 1 health
  4. Spy - Have normal cloak so the can't deactivate fast and shot faster
  5. Soldier - They use so much the Liberty Launcher, the direct hit and Batalions Backup
  6. Pyro - Powerjack makes them too fast, Flamethrower airblast too strong for reflecting projectile and stop demoknights
  7. Demoman - Claidheamh Mòr and Splendid Screen can instantly kill with the shield or they can use Sticky Jumper and Pain Train to cap only, which is no fun to most people
  8. Heavy - Natascha and Dalokosh Bar to get 800 life
Third suggestion: Make a system against the afk on cp_orange_x3
Same problem as in the first suggestion: Spawnkillers. The abuse the fact that there are afks to easily get stacks/points/health etc.

Fourth Idea: Ideas for the command !rtd (UNFINISHED)
Add more RTD roles. His suggestion: Bad medicine: For the next 10 seconds, any healing received instead decreases your health.

Fifth suggestion: Make a autobalanced-system on cp_orange_x3
Main problem are the Afk's now. Sometimes teams can be very unbalanced when there are lots of Afk's in either team's team.

Gonna reply all of them myself.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Admin
Since @TheBestSpy has made many threads in a wrong section with lots of useless/spam comments, I decided it would be the best to make one thread with all suggestions in the right section without any additional spam comments.

Add a (longer) spawnprotection, since then you might be able to kill the spawnkiller.

3. Scouts - Some scouts use the Shortstop and Sandman to have 225 of health when normally it should be only 1 health
  5. Soldier - They use so much the Liberty Launcher, the direct hit and Batalions Backup
  6. Pyro - Powerjack makes them too fast, Flamethrower airblast too strong for reflecting projectile and stop demoknights
  7. Demoman - Claidheamh Mòr and Splendid Screen can instantly kill with the shield or they can use Sticky Jumper and Pain Train to cap only, which is no fun to most people
Same problem as in the first suggestion: Spawnkillers. The abuse the fact that there are afks to easily get stacks/points/health etc.

Add more RTD roles. His suggestion: Bad medicine: For the next 10 seconds, any healing received instead decreases your health.

Main problem are the Afk's now. Sometimes teams can be very unbalanced when there are lots of Afk's in either team's team.

1. We could add that, but you know what might be smarter? To record a demo and report the play. Or to go to discord and ask for help. There are more important things to handle, and it really doesn't take much effort to record a demo and file a report. Furthermore, it shows that you are active on the server and forums and want to help to make the community a better place.
  2. Believe me if we had a lot of talk about "overpowered" weapons. Just accept that for every "overpowered" weapon, there is a counter. Because if we start to "nerf" Weapon A, Weapon B is too strong and needs to be "nerfed". But now Weapon C is too strong. We would need to adjust many weapons and that takes just too much time and effort to be done right now.
  3. Same as in the first reply, just report the spawnkillers. I will talk with @Benedevil about an Afk-plugin though.
  4. I actually like this idea. But there are three problems: One, we need more ideas. Two, we need to see if they are even fit for certain game modes and test if they are fun. Three, we need someone to program it. I'm sure @Timo would love to do that, right?
  5. Same as 1 and 3.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

Well i got to say yes i do play on blw 10x server the server that youre now talking about an yes i know how it feels
But i eat demoknight as breakfeast they are with 400hp im at 125hp and still killing em use the force of nature to knockback them
for personal space.

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

Removing the x10-part of multiplied by ten is a ridiculous suggestion. Multiplied by ten is supposed to be unballanced, chaotic and over the top, if you don't want to play with or against 'overpowered' weapons just play casual instead.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
Since he is leaving the community because I didn't join one time out of so many of his calls... Is this thread still needed?

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Admin
Since he is leaving the community because I didn't join one time out of so many of his calls... Is this thread still needed?

I think we can all agree that every suggestion beside the RTD thing is not a good idea. So we may keep this thread up, or close it and start a new thread with the RTD suggestion in the main focus. People can then post their ideas.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
it's just more scripting for benedevil and he already has so much to do.. maybe in the long run it can be requested again?

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Admin
it's just more scripting for benedevil and he already has so much to do.. maybe in the long run it can be requested again?

Yeah, that seems reasonable. As I already pointed out, we need someone with an idea and the knowledge how to program it... and Benedevil has already so much to do that I don't want to burden him with that too. So, all things considered, I think it will be for the best to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom