Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed List of Suggestions I have for Blackwonder

D

Deleted member 2049

1. Edit the rule for donors to allow them to ask if someone has a mic however not allow them to use their powers against them for that: The reason I suggest this is because it seems odd someone can get punished for simply asking a question like that. Even regulars ask people if they have mics and I was told the rule doesn't differentiate so it would also be odd if they get punished for lack of knowledge of this. I know donors are not allowed to mic check but I originally thought donors are only not allowed to use powers against someone for suspecting of them not having a mic. It sounds weird that they can punished for something they didn't take action for.

2. Fixing freeday spawns on certain maps: Certain maps (or at least one I know) have freedays spawn outside of the map and in the void or into walls from what I've heard and seen. The one I know that has freedays spawn outside the map is the new Chretien map and has them spawn outside of the map.

3. Specifying if dead or alive blus can vote for theater: In the theater definition, it says that blu team will vote in team chat to decide if the person passes and it also says that there must be another blu alive because the warden cannot vote alone. So does this mean that only alive blus can vote instead of dead blus too? My point is that it isn't really specific about blus voting, alive or not.

4. Allowing donors to cancel their own votes: Sometimes donors may call a vote on the wrong person, or maybe even initiate a vote for a misunderstanding. It can be handy if a donor makes a simple mistake but it should only be their own vote they can cancel because they can cancel other donor's votes that had a valid reason.

5. Fix Custom LRs not showing next round in Jailbreak: Whenever a custom lr is made, it does not show at the bottom of the screen the next round. Wardens who may have not been paying attention to the previous round might make a mistake because it does not show at the bottom

6. Adding the spraybans plugin again: Currently, it is hard enough to find out who sprayed what on the server. I don't remember the exact reason it got removed but it was really helpful for people with inappropriate sprays.

7. Removing the jailbreak map ba_jail_wildwest_v8: It's just a map with closed in hallways and it's really hard for blus to control reds if they can easily escape around the corner. It's not really much of an interesting map in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

3. Specifying if dead or alive blus can vote for theater:
I've seen cases of both where both alive and dead blues vote, I've also seen wardens specifiy themselves if dead blues can vote or not (usually when there is a lack of blues. But yes it would be nice if its specified in the rules.

4. Allowing donors to cancel their own votes
Honestly I thought this was already possible.-.
Only problem is see with this is donors spamming votes and canceling them, but then again there is already a system in place that stopps donors from using their powers too much (or at least I've heard from a few individuals)

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
1. Edit the rule for donors to allow them to ask if someone has a mic however not allow them to use their powers against them for that:
No, that’s an admins job
Fixing freeday spawns on certain maps:
It’s literally one map.
3. Specifying if dead or alive blus can vote for theater:
Dead people get 0 influence on the game
4. Allowing donors to cancel their own votes:
Pay attention before you start a vote instead.
5. Fix Custom LRs not showing next round in Jailbreak:
Yes

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
6. Adding the spraybans plugin again: Currently, it is hard enough to find out who sprayed what on the server. I don't remember the exact reason it got removed but it was really helpful for people with inappropriate sprays.
I told you so many times already.

The plugin was removed because who ever made the plugin did a terrible job and it cause crashes. Bene will work on his own when ever he comes back.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

1. Edit the rule for donors to allow them to ask if someone has a mic however not allow them to use their powers against them for that: The reason I suggest this is because it seems odd someone can get punished for simply asking a question like that. Even regulars ask people if they have mics and I was told the rule doesn't differentiate so it would also be odd if they get punished for lack of knowledge of this. I know donors are not allowed to mic check but I originally thought donors are only not allowed to use powers against someone for suspecting of them not having a mic. It sounds weird that they can punished for something they didn't take action for.

2. Fixing freeday spawns on certain maps: Certain maps (or at least one I know) have freedays spawn outside of the map and in the void or into walls from what I've heard and seen. The one I know that has freedays spawn outside the map is the new Chretien map and has them spawn outside of the map.

3. Specifying if dead or alive blus can vote for theater: In the theater definition, it says that blu team will vote in team chat to decide if the person passes and it also says that there must be another blu alive because the warden cannot vote alone. So does this mean that only alive blus can vote instead of dead blus too? My point is that it isn't really specific about blus voting, alive or not.

4. Allowing donors to cancel their own votes: Sometimes donors may call a vote on the wrong person, or maybe even initiate a vote for a misunderstanding. It can be handy if a donor makes a simple mistake but it should only be their own vote they can cancel because they can cancel other donor's votes that had a valid reason.

5. Fix Custom LRs not showing next round in Jailbreak: Whenever a custom lr is made, it does not show at the bottom of the screen the next round. Wardens who may have not been paying attention to the previous round might make a mistake because it does not show at the bottom

1: it's already in the rules. you can ask all you want, anyone can really, donors just are not allowed to actually do anything about it if they say no or don't respond.
2: mapper job, make Alex do it or something
3: alive blues, seems pretty obvious. dead people should not influence the game
4: not very useful
5: spam bene
6: spam bene

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

2: Two maps have this issue. Just change class and sit in cells for a few seconds; it's that simple.
3: Friends of people on-stage can join BLU whilst dead and get them to pass. Living BLU's only.
4: Unnecessary and only useful in the event that you target the wrong person. Get an eye exam.
5: Seems reasonable. Preferably expand it by a dozen or two dozen letters so some CLRs don't get cut off and force the Warden to go back in chat and look.

ckswarey

Spectacularly Lethal
There’s bug with the some jb maps that completely remove the textures from the cell doors when you hit the botton. But the door does not open

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom