Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Let demo's charge on specific lr days (JB)

Maximus-Kek

Strange

Maximus

As you know, Demoman's charge is allowed on blu team. It isn't on red because of the obvious OP nature. Though it does make me wonder why it isn't on specific lr days. I know that it is on VSH but I reckon it should be on more. These days include, all the feedays (if they apply to you), Tiny round, Low Gravity, Warday, Class wars, and Gotta go fast. I feel that this needs to be applied so that it would be more fair. So far the only one shot red class is a spy WITHOUT ammo. Granted other classes can as well but the risk is huge. Whereas Blu's have 100% crits. With charging on freedays, most of the time people use this to rebel. With a demoknight charge it makes things fair because he can also get crits if he times it right. Keep in mind it is a melee crit, not weapons. On tiny round, low gravity and gotta go fast, i'm not too fussed about them. They rarely get chosen and doesn't really add much with a charge. On warday and class wars though, I think it'd be good for the game. It could make it more fun and exiting. It also doesn't make sense that Blu's (on these days) can use charge to give them another advantage on top of 100% crits.

Anyway that's about it, have a good one.
-Maximus

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom