Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted keep getting banned everytime i try to join a map after the last ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinky

Strange
it's been longer than 4 months that i keep getting banned for '' Duplicate account '' I literally really enjoy/liketo play on UberUpgrade mode but i just keep getting banned. that is why i tried to play from the other account cause it's really great. but didn't knew this would happen.

Blinky

Strange
I found all your bans across all accounts.
bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=77.247.88.205&advType=ip
You were banned for 2 days, and instead of waiting out the punishment you made another account (as seen by dates and steamID), and SourceSleuth detected that and banned you for making alts to avoid punishment.
You kept doing that without succes as seen by the next bans, dates and alts steamids

nah, i waited that two days to end but after it kept banning me. and that is why i said i opened the other account that i could play cause it's really a great mod. ; )

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You waited only one day, and creating a duplicate account to bypass punishments doubles the base length of the current ban.

After bypassing once to turn the 2-day into a 4-day, you waited two days before making yet another alternate account, doubling it again to 8 days. During the span of two hours you created another three accounts, which naturally didn't help your case. You've doubled it to last for 4 months, because you couldn't wait two days.

Melectrome

Legendary
9kEtaNQ-Tuuv6dG0s6agkg.png

According to SourceBans you waited 1 day and not 2 days

EDIT: Viking was faster...

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
i actually did waited 2 days.

so idk what's with that tho.

Apparently SB is spoofing connections of innocent players now.

inb4 the brother defense, when he finally accepts that SB tracked his lie, yet he still stuck to his nonsense.

Which one of these accounts you used to avoid the ban would you like unbanned? I am not going to be doing it, I am just curious.

STEAM_0:1:240652059
STEAM_0:1:216203631
STEAM_0:0:239632823
STEAM_0:0:240069290

@Overkill

Blinky

Strange
Apparently SB is spoofing connections of innocent players now.

inb4 the brother defense, when he finally accepts that SB tracked his lie, yet he still stuck to his nonsense.

Which one of these accounts you used to avoid the ban would you like unbanned? I am not going to be doing it, I am just curious.

STEAM_0:1:240652059
STEAM_0:1:216203631
STEAM_0:0:240069290

@Overkill

this one:

Overkill

a byte
Hi Blinky, I hope you are having a fine day.

Lets cut to the chase. The others and I seem to think you have been banned for long enough but I also think you were being impatient when you kept making duplicate accounts. It's amazing how you literally kept getting yourself banned because you couldn't wait 2 days to play. Anyways, I'll remove your ban from both banned accounts to avoid it from piggybacking off the other alt again, but be warned; if this happens again from you, no more appeals. Learn to be patient and wait a ban fully. Enjoy.

Regards,
Overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom