Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined JustFragger's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnFragger

User name: JustFragger

Name
JustFragger

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:198221615

Your DiscordID
HyperAlly#2100

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
MvM Servers (UK , LA and normal MvM server)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want become a moderator because , everyday when I play on MvM server there"s a players who"s griefing game .
Yesterday pyro on server was airblasting robots , and after that he bugged robots in spawn area so he was griefing (destroying fun of other players) and there was no admin or moderator... That"s why I"m applying for the Mod

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I"m available from 14PM to 18PM and from 18PM to 21PM (every working day due to school) , and on weekend I"m available from 10AM to 13PM and after that from 18PM to 21PM

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Because I only play on mvm servers , I"ll list here some punishments , that I"ll use on the server(s) :

Griefing or (bugging wave) ------>1st warning Kick (of course with reason) ---------->2nd warning , 6 minute Ban --------->3rd warning , 2 to 5 hour Ban from blw.tf server

Voice Chat (offensive things .....) ------->1st warning , Just normal Kick from the server -------->2nd warning , kick again --------->3rd warning , MUTE (but a lot players dont use voice chat on mvm )

Exploiting --------> 1st warning in the chat only , I'll tell him to report it to Valve or blw.tf wave creator

Hacking/Cheating -------> 1st warning kick from the server ---------->2nd warning Ban for 12 hours , because no-one like hackers/cheater , If he cheats again, he gets a weekly ban

Offensive Chat -------->1st warning kick -------->2nd warning Ban for 10 minutes -------->3rd warning ban for 2 hours

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I naturally speak Slovak and Czech and my English skill level is 8,5/10 so very good I think :)
of course I know some source mod commands , like sm_votekick , sm_ban , sm_kick ...

And I"m applying for Moderator , because I play only MvM server (so 1 type of server ) As @Gibus said

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Could have just edited the name instead of making a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom