Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JB prop hunt LR change

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
This game mode has always been very slow and boring, props can double jump and afaik most of the classes are banned on blue for whatever reason.
Why does soldier have to suffer like a heavy? He can't rocket jump, and has to rely on walking around for mobility, whip doesn't help either.

Props are default scout speed but all of blue team are slow as hell. Pyros can fly, but soldiers can't rocket jump? Yea, have fun trying to play on open/giant maps.

I suggest allowing more blue classes to have better mobility, its borderline unfair on most maps.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Fundamentally, JB maps are not made for other gamemodes other than JB. Which will then always lead to an imbalance.

Now we could address some issues with plugin changes. But I must weigh the time to reward ratio for these sort of modifications.
Since prophunt is just a small subset of JB, it is not really justifiable for myself to put much time into it.

Just want to preface this, as I might or might not implement any changes. Even if the suggestion is valid

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom